What would be...

Someone who would know all my weaknesses (which I am not going to mention for obvious reasons) and would then use them against me on purpose to bring out the worst in me amongst people whom I respect. So that I deliberately embarrass myself in front of them through being provoked by said person.

Making them see my raw psychology that I've been hiding from them.

3lefts

I think being naked in public. Yeah, can't think of anything else worse. Well, I can but I mean. Embarrassment is difficult, but not the worst thing I could be put through, so it's bearable. Still, being naked in public would be scary. Not quite the streaker.

mmmm

Being told my a wise guru psychic type that I will be "like this" for the rest of my life. That would be pretty mortifying.

D

deleted user 1

Someone who would know all my weaknesses (which I am not going to mention for obvious reasons) and would then use them against me on purpose to bring out the worst in me amongst people whom I respect. So that I deliberately embarrass myself in front of them through being provoked by said person.

Making them see my raw psychology that I've been hiding from them.

Aint that the truth! This is more common than most would realise. Recommendation? A can of mace XD ... some people have to learn the hard way

Looking_in105

probably being called things in public, especially in front of people i know and kind of know.

probably the worst things people could say would be about how i look.

Looking_in105

also, being completely lost for words/going red/sweating heavily/generally looking scared whilst doing a speech in front a large group. and people in that group would be people i would need to see on a daily basis.

D

deleted user 1

also, being completely lost for words/going red/sweating heavily/generally looking scared whilst doing a speech in front a large group. and people in that group would be people i would need to see on a daily basis.

7th of December... best man speech... sleepless nights...

honeydippedxo

the thing that keeps that will keep me hiding under my rock the longest is when i go some place and someone just has to point out my flaws to make everyone else around us laugh.

WriterChick3

My whole life is an embarassment, especially my face and how I talk in real life.

But aside from that, I'd be most humiliated if a guy asked me out only to use me to make his real crush jealous -- or if a guy asked me out and stood me up infront of his friends.

Fail, like a huge failure mistake happening or feeling extremely embarrased.
But I feel embarassed every day, so i guess everytime i feel so lost
because I cant feel good about myself, low self esteem,
i wish I could feel confident sometime, but I still don´t think I´m worth it.

^ Of course you're worth it. You've proven that multiple times now. I think you'll get there. Feeling good about yourself I mean. :3

It just takes a lot of time/effort/experience to redesign and alter the thought process that leads to talking down upon ourselves.