• Windows 7

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • regular cell phones

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • I don't have a cell

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

da_illest101

I'm currently on my cell, because of unexpected familly coming over. So i was wondering what type of cell people here use and what do they do with it the most.

I have a htc desire from telus (canada) running on android i can spend days, rarely weeks, not talking on it but love using it as a multi usage device.

WeirdyMcGee

I have an LG Rumor- the original one; mint green- with virgin mobile.
I don't use it for anything.
haha
I just have one incase I'm getting murdered or something- and happen to be within arms reach of my phone to call for help.
I kind of hate how people are on their phones 24/7 now-- and communicate 100% by text message. It's impersonal and silly.

...I'm terrified of phones though- which is probably why I wouldn't text anyone even if I had someone to text-- which I don't.
When I get a job again, I'll have to get a new phone... just so that I can get a fancy case for it, like this one:
rhinestone-bling-case-cover-for-blackberry-curve-8900-5790b.jpg

agahhhhh! so girly and lovely! I needs the precious!

da_illest101

I have an LG Rumor- the original one; mint green- with virgin mobile.
I don't use it for anything.
haha
I just have one incase I'm getting murdered or something- and happen to be within arms reach of my phone to call for help.
I kind of hate how people are on their phones 24/7 now-- and communicate 100% by text message. It's impersonal and silly.

...I'm terrified of phones though- which is probably why I wouldn't text anyone even if I had someone to text-- which I don't.
When I get a job again, I'll have to get a new phone... just so that I can get a fancy case for it, like this one:
rhinestone-bling-case-cover-for-blackberry-curve-8900-5790b.jpg

agahhhhh! so girly and lovely! I needs the precious!

My case is all black lol and almost went for a blackberry but i think it was the 9700. Though i have to partly disagree with you with texting. I love texting because i don't have to have a convo with someone when i just have one thing to say. Also i express myself better in writing then in talking.

I got a Samsung Galaxy S (Android) last week. I was sold on Android as soon as I found out it was derived from Linux.

I mostly use it for playing Angry Birds or Stair Dismount.

Last edited:

da_illest101

I got a Samsung Galaxy S (Android) last week. I was sold on Android as soon as I found out it was derived from Linux.

I mostly use it for playing Angry Birds or Stair Dismount.

Around here we received the samsung galaxy s 2 this week, i really wanted the galaxy s, but my phone company didn't have it yet and i was without a phone for more then a month. I think you should have waited a lil bit to get the galaxy s 2

upndwn

I have an old Nokia I don't even know the model number of (had it for about five years and still works like a charm). I'm usually a pretty tech-savvy guy, but for some reasons cell phones has never really interested me. As long as I can text and call people/receive calls I'm happy.

Phoenixx

I just have a cheap prepay Verizon phone. My parents don't get into contracts, or cell phones hardly, and I don't have the money to purchase a nice phone with a contract. So prepay it is, as much as I kinda hate it.