what physical symptons of anxiety do you get ?

bitingthepea

I hate anxiety and all of its symptoms !

Anyone else focus there awerness on their body n physical sensations? for example since my 1st panic i concentrate on my chest and imagine its tight, so then i actually think its tight causin me to panic.
its so hard to distract thoughts.

would love to hear from you all
x

evernight

Puking. When ever I get super anxious I feel like heaving, and I have to catch myself or keep from thinking about puking or nasty food. Sometimes I just HAVE to let it out though, sucks::(:

B

Beatrice

I am extremely aware these days of how my body feels when I'm anxious. I'm almost ALWAYS anxious, so it's pretty much a perpetual state for me (no wonder I get so many damn headaches).

When I'm anxious my whole body gets more rigid - I can feel every muscle tighten, especially my upper body muscles like my arms, shoulders, neck, etc. I often clamp my teeth together a bit hard. My breathing becomes a little shallower, and all my nerves feel like they're stretched tight. I feel like any second I may need to react to something negative.

bitingthepea

Same here headaches and rigidness in my body.
Does anyone think that something terrible will suddenly happen to them ? I get like a wave of panic when i think about this and need it to stop ! x

Hellhound

Super Moderator
I get too tense, my heart races, my hands tremble... I get nauseous sometimes. I get headaches very often too, but I don't know if that's because of anxiety or what.

Beyond Timid

I start shaking, my face turns pink, I start sweating really bad, my voice quivers, and my mind turns blank. So you can already guess the grades I get on presentations at school.

MrJones

My head suddenly becomes a big red and sweat tomato, plus shaking and (sometimes) nausea

djkghigh

hands trembling,racing heart,sweating,constantly looking around for no reason at all and some feeling in the stomach initiating the racing heart