What online game or intrest have you?

Danfalc

Banned
strawberrybrunette said:
That game is the worst of all! People are so rude and offensive over their headset-thingys (i'm sure you weren't though), and it is so dangerously addictive. I don't play it myself - we are PS3 people in my house :wink: - but my brother (the gaming-mad freak) knows people whose play-time is, like, 2 weeks. Over 300 HOURS - it's insane.

CoD4 is the best fps to come out in ages its amazing online.But yeah sadly theres sadly an amazing amount of immature idiots.But that just makes it so much fun when you kill the person giving you shit... steal there gun and kill them with there own gun... and then drop an airstrike on there head :D That tends to shut them up going "OMg yuz teh Noob im L33t"But i just tend to put my mic on mute anyway.Its just sad online games you play with other people are so anti social

And remus god I hope ya accident isnt as serious as it sounds :( But im so intrested in Warhammer online,I love the warhammer world i use to be so into it before they dumbed the the rules down :( But i love the whole like story setting its amazing and i still do a bit of painting.Tho ive been told the game is a bit of a warcraft clone?

The best online game i ever played was ultima online,that was amazing...And the people so friendly I sucked at pvp and got ganked all the time LMAo... but the person who killed me would normaly give me a rez and give me a few bandages and my stuff back lol,people would actualy roleplay there characters and stuff it was amazing.But sadly they messed it all up when they made trammel... (A no pvp zone) and all the silly neon stuff for 12 year olds :( My advice for anyone who plays online games tho is to find a guild or a clan to play with as that makes the game better.

Remus

Staff member
I wouldnt say its a warcraft clone, looks darkly similar graphic wise, it has simpler graphics than say Age of Conan but that is to make it more fluid during the heat of battle, the characters ingame are very much like the models you play with in the tabletop game.

vy player vs player realm vs realm combat, which is pretty constant if you want it to be, I found WOW boring, this game is more like battlefield 1942 meets everquest, there are 4 types of play, PVE (with 2 types of questing), PVP (realm), PVP (senario) and Instance quests.

scenarios are interesting (and like COD quake etc, they have capture the flag, take and hold etc, good 15 mins of fun)

Ericisme

Yup Call of Duty 4! Had top 1000 rank in kills, but 360 broke, won't have it for week or 2. But I got Black and White 2 for x mas long time ago, wanted to play that so bad but this computer is to shit to play it. I also play Oblivion, on 360.

Danfalc

Banned
Remus said:
I wouldnt say its a warcraft clone, looks darkly similar graphic wise, it has simpler graphics than say Age of Conan but that is to make it more fluid during the heat of battle, the characters ingame are very much like the models you play with in the tabletop game.

vy player vs player realm vs realm combat, which is pretty constant if you want it to be, I found WOW boring, this game is more like battlefield 1942 meets everquest, there are 4 types of play, PVE (with 2 types of questing), PVP (realm), PVP (senario) and Instance quests.

scenarios are interesting (and like COD quake etc, they have capture the flag, take and hold etc, good 15 mins of fun)

Sounds good! Ta for the lowdown im gonna check it out next time i get paid.Im so gonna have to be an orc! :p An bash dem humies gud fer gork n mork... waaaaghhhh :D Erm yeah anyway yeah WOW was boring imo.. the graphics were nice and some of the quests were ok i guess... but it was just a grind to get to the next level.

PhantomPod

I don't play online games very often. If anything I will just playing a fun drawing/pictionary-like game at isketch.net.

But mostly I play my Nintendo Wii. Recently I bought Sim City on there. Like the classic one that came out for Super Nintendo. I played that for probably 5 hours last night. And then today I went out and bought a new Sim City game that is made for the Wii, and I am just about to start playing that.

JonnyD

I used to play CS when it was in its best form, i've played mmorpgs too, but today i think mmorpgs are a great waste of time and energy...

I stopped most of my online gaming, i still liking it, but i have little time to spend on it and i don't really found some game worth playing this days.

But when they release diablo 2 and starcraft 2 you bet i'll be in the queue! these games kick ass - blizzard is art!

LostViking

Remus said:
I play on the roleplay open RvR servers to avoid the 12 year old muppets

Playing on the european core roleplay servers, currently having tons of fun due to dense destros that are seemingly incapable of grasping the fact that when the Bright Wizard targets you, it's a bad idea to go snuggle your friends. Fire spreads!

Oh, and in Lotro as well, but haven't been active for a while. The Shire is the best MMO zone ever created, piece of art I tell you.

nofriends34

I've been playing a lot of Team Fortress 2 lately. One of faves. One good thing about online gaming is that it helps me with my social skills. I force myself to talk on the communicator even if I don't want to so I can get used to talking to people. I even get anxiety when talking to people online LOL. :lol:

Doomed2Die

WAR of course, White Lion here on the EU Karak Eight Peaks server.

The pet melee thing is pretty fun. (The Lion is about the size of house at r40).

Otherwise, not much. I find console games online are usually full of people who enjoy going crazy through the mic and acting like idiots. Tsk, internet.

(for those into the whole mmo fantasy thing, the trailer for WAR http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zKOhzfkCdbY)

noblame4

jamie99 said:
I'm playing perfect world right now. I'm surprised how good it is for a free to play game. You can even buy cash shop items with game gold

Hey, I play perfect world too! The character customization is awesome. What server you on?

Danfalc

Banned
goodguys9 said:
I'm into COD4 and soon Far Cry 2.

Farcry 2 looks amazing! I cant wait till i can afford to get it...Anyway anyone here intrested in maybe making a clan for socialy phobic people on the xbox for cod4 :D

jamie99

noblame4 said:
jamie99 said:
I'm playing perfect world right now. I'm surprised how good it is for a free to play game. You can even buy cash shop items with game gold

Hey, I play perfect world too! The character customization is awesome. What server you on?

I'm on Heavens Tear server, ign is Jamle (small L) I don't level much though, just sell in the market place.

ZiggyCosmicJive

I was way into "Gunbound" for a while. It's a turn based 2d shooter kind of like "Worms". More fun than it sounds, especially when it's free. I tried "Maplestory", and it was fun for a while, but I never got into it. "Maplestory" is free too by the way. Check them out. The communities for both aren't perfect, there are some bad eggs, but most people won't bother you.

sketchy24

Texas holdem @ PokerStars.net

I'm a little scared to play with real money but I'm actually really good at texas holdem.

I'm just afraid I'm gonna sit down when I'm tired and play stupid. If I'm tired or I've been playing too long I tend to tilt and lose all my play money really quick. I don't want the same to happen with real money.

If I could prevent myself from going tilt though, I'd be rich playing poker :D

Ubersonic

Age of Empires 2 and 3, Battle for Middle Earth 2.
SWAT 4, Call of duty 2 and 4.
Also dabbled in some MMO's; CoV, WoW, AoC, and WAR.

Being a PC gamer geek with SA does not make for a good social life. :/