What online game or intrest have you?

ChrisAtHome

Knowing that we here spend alot of time with oneself because of our fear of social interactions and/or because of our many diverse fears I would guess that most, if not all, of us have a common acquaintance with our computers and the internet.
So I was wondering what game do you play lots, or what interest consumes alot of your time over the internet?

For me, I play RuneScape online a whole lot.

CS 1.6 . Thinking of playing one of the Quake series soon.

Suck part about it is that even in gaming, my anxiety follows me. It sucks a lot.

MrDooBee

Im a big CS Source fan. Never played Runescape but i used to play 1.6 heaps aswell, i couldnt walk away from the better graphics in Source.

strawberrybrunette

No offense, but i hate online gaming. People are so rude on online games! Xbox live etc. online gaming is the worst - the people are utter bastards! I had this fantastic idea once - an RPG that is like a tea party or something. You get points for good etiquette and being nice to people, and lose points for being a prick towards the other gamers. That would rock - but, for some reason, my little brother (whose a complete gaming geek) doesn't think it would catch on. I can't think why...

Kien

It would be hard for a game to determine when a player behave good. On internet people show what they are inside and many of them loves to tease/taunt other players just like you do when you are 6 years old. They should be killed yes.

Anyway Unreal bull Tournmanet 2004 me plays time to time.

Jejune

I used to play a gamed called Flyff. But I stopped when I realized I was the only one over the age of twelve. :oops:

Damn, I need to find something to consume all my time. I've got wayyy too much time on my hands, but I don't really like computer games that much. I especially hate mamorpagas and role play games. I need to find something though, computer game or not.

NightTimeForever

Team Fortress 2. Wanna play Left 4 Dead when it comes out as well. Gaming is really just a casual thing for me, though, unless it is a rare product I'm interested in.

Danfalc

Banned
Im loving call of duty 4 online at the moment,use to play unreal tournament agesss ago,tho i hate the new ones the first one was the best *nods*.Like other people have said tho online people tend to be prick's.You can join clans tho who tend to be more mature because you practise together and stuff.

Ive played alot off mmorpg's aswell like world of warcraft... but it was so boring all u do is kill stuff.. kill some more stuff level rinse and repat *yawn*And for a game which your playing with so many other people its so not social.

Kien

Psychedelicious said:
Damn, I need to find something to consume all my time. I've got wayyy too much time on my hands, but I don't really like computer games that much. I especially hate mamorpagas and role play games. I need to find something though, computer game or not.
You can play rally games. Driving cars. :) Otherwise you can start learning to create pictures. Doing stuff with photoshop.

jamie99

I'm playing perfect world right now. I'm surprised how good it is for a free to play game. You can even buy cash shop items with game gold

footballfan

I used to play Call of Duty 4 online on xbox live, for about 6 months straight. Loved that game, but didn't renew live after it run out cause, I was afraid I would turn gaming into reality, and get an m14 start shooting people in the street. lol joke!
Think my online addiction will start all over again this week when FIFA 09 comes out, cause this 11 vs 11 online sounds like it will be fun.

Kien

@Psychedelicious
You could also test Spore when it's released. You build funny cartoony creatues in it. ;} Just search for it on youtube and you can see peoples funny creations.

strawberrybrunette

footballfan said:
I used to play Call of Duty 4 online on xbox live

That game is the worst of all! People are so rude and offensive over their headset-thingys (i'm sure you weren't though), and it is so dangerously addictive. I don't play it myself - we are PS3 people in my house :wink: - but my brother (the gaming-mad freak) knows people whose play-time is, like, 2 weeks. Over 300 HOURS - it's insane.

MrDooBee said:
Im a big CS Source fan. Never played Runescape but i used to play 1.6 heaps aswell, i couldnt walk away from the better graphics in Source.

Lol the funny part is that when I've first seen source, I thought in was one of the older CS versions ahaha.

Source is ok, but I prefer 1.6 because of the gameplay. I like the graphics the way it is. Also 1.6 is more popular and much competetive than source. It's been around for several years now and still growing.

strawberrybrunette said:
No offense, but i hate online gaming. People are so rude on online games! Xbox live etc. online gaming is the worst - the people are utter bastards! I had this fantastic idea once - an RPG that is like a tea party or something. You get points for good etiquette and being nice to people, and lose points for being a prick towards the other gamers. That would rock - but, for some reason, my little brother (whose a complete gaming geek) doesn't think it would catch on. I can't think why...

That is very true. There are a lot of rude people who puts you down when it comes to online gaming. I got used to it and I don't really let myself be affected by the negative comments anymore. You just gotta realize that there are evil people in this world. You lose if you if you believe what they say. You're the only one who knows the truth and not them.

Kien said:
@Psychedelicious
You could also test Spore when it's released. You build funny cartoony creatues in it. ;} Just search for it on youtube and you can see peoples funny creations.

Thanks, sounds a bit interesting. Maybe I could try it :D.

Remus

Staff member
Warhammer online at the moment as I'm cripped after an accident at work, best MMORPG I've ever played, like Quake meets World of Warcraft lol I used to work for games workshop so am very familiar with the Warhammer orld, they have emulated it excellently

http://www.war-europe.com/#?lang=en

I play on the roleplay open RvR servers to avoid the 12 year old muppets :lol:

I play Lord of the RIngs online aswell and thats real good too :)