What i've noticed about the guys on these forums

ventriloone

What i've noticed about the guys on these forums that's abnormal (besides the SA). I'm going to say rihgt now that i've known a ton of girls in my highschool that genuinely don't want a relationship with a girl just want her body. I claim to be the same way out of irony (although very few people ever notice it's a joke) but these guys are certainly being genuine. The guys on these forums seem to be more focussed on the relationship aspect of having a girlfriend over the sex. I'm pretty sure that SA must be another manifestation of the same problem, or they're atleast definitely linked

shield

The guys that just want the sex already have their intimacy needs met so they don't crave intimacy. They probably have had intimacy and are now just looking for a physical relationship. People with SA have long been deprived of any intimacy that's probably why they have such a strong need for it.

zootdroop

I'm definitely focused on on the relationship aspect more than sex. The first thing I notice about girls is their personality and stuff, the whole sex thing doesn't really enter my mind. How could you have sex with someone you didn't know or didn't like? I couldn't. I don't know if it's linked to SA, I don't think it is in my case anyway. I just have never had anyone I could connect with on any level whatsoever. It's just worse with SA cause it's even harder to meet people or go up to them or talk to them at all. Especially girls, I'm terrified around them.

littl3misstrange

I definitely want the relationship part first, but I've always been very sexual, & I crave that part too. But I couldn't have one without the other.

aj

I often think about how much I want to have sex. But I always quickly realise that it's not the sex I want so much, just the feeling of being so close to someone mentally and physically and how great that must be.

Jellybeans

i feel like i used to care a lot, but i just don't think about it anymore.

oh yeah, and there's a chick at work who wants to bang me... so we'll see how that goes (i tend to screw everything up!!)

TAMPA-BAY

Shield makes a valad point but i have to disagree. Actualy no i want to add a diffrent angle. Alot of guys get their intamacy from their male friends. Lots of maried men sleep with their mates and thats all. Even tho they are in a relationship they go to their male friends to share stories and ideas........their girlfriends and wives tend to be just throphies.

Also lots of guys are realy gay but try to put on a fake image of a macho type.

chris87

I'm much more interested in the the social aspects of a relationship (personality, talking, etc.). Of course, it's not very easy for me to get to know people.

Deadwing

zootdroop said:
I'm definitely focused on on the relationship aspect more than sex. The first thing I notice about girls is their personality and stuff, the whole sex thing doesn't really enter my mind. How could you have sex with someone you didn't know or didn't like? I couldn't. I don't know if it's linked to SA, I don't think it is in my case anyway. I just have never had anyone I could connect with on any level whatsoever. It's just worse with SA cause it's even harder to meet people or go up to them or talk to them at all. Especially girls, I'm terrified around them.

That is exactly how it is for me as well.

recoveringdork

...so its wrong if i want booty?

"The guys that just want the sex already have their intimacy needs met so they don't crave intimacy."
- Maybe these guys are happy with their lives and having a super hot babe is a bonus?

"They probably have had intimacy and are now just looking for a physical relationship."
- Maybe they have mad game?

"People with SA have long been deprived of any intimacy that's probably why they have such a strong need for it."
- Maybe people with SA's dont accept THEMSELVES for who they really are that's why they crave intimacy? To have that sense of acceptance?

Angie973

zootdroop said:

That's really sweet. Don't change you'll find someone eventually that really appreciates you.

Hi, I am very much interested in the sexual more than the relational. However, I am still under the same dilemma of having strong anxiety around girls... so I don't think that's abnormal.

If any female wants to teach me about sex, PM me and we'll talk about it. lol jk

Hylke

Yeah, I'm one of those guys that just wants sex. I don't really get along with 95% of women that well. I can see what's going on in their heads even less then with men....I mean....what is there to talk about with women apart from the normal stuff and the obvious?

Ken

While I would definitely like to have sex with the girl, I consider the relationship more important.

Richey

i prefer relationships, i'd get a kick out of being best friends with a girl then progressing into something else later, just sharing thoughts and being wacky/fun around each other, sharing moments
the intimacy is important, making out and that side of it of course, but its not as important as what drew you to the person in the first place ..

PumpkinPie

I never think about sex, I just think about how nice it would be to have a relationship with someone who could understand me and like me for who I am. The loneliness is the worst thing for me, sexual tension can be relieved alone but loneliness cannot :(

ljwwriter

Not all guys are emotionally stunted, sex crazed horndogs. Whether they have social anxiety or not. And women should thank God for that, lol.

hayashi

I don't really want a relationship myself I don't think that any woman is worth it... It's really hard to explain but I wouldn't mind befriending a woman I just don't really care for them in a relationship or anything almost like "Why should I be in love with her?:roll:" kind of thing.

Ericisme

Like some of you said I think, we just would rather have a nice relationship, not be alone forever, sex could ruin that. Sure, that would be cool, but nothing some masturbation can't fix. -_-