what do you think of outgoing/chilled people?

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
Outgoing people are fine, and chilled ones are even better to be around than shy people.

They can converse and keep things light without dominating the discussion or letting things fall into the awkward silence zone.

My Uncle is chill like that. He's the most laid-back, easy-going person in the world. He can walk into any room, containing any type of group, and be completely at ease, fitting in perfectly.

Jake123

Banned
If I could I'd hang out with people who are completely mute, that way I'm not bothered by people talking (really gets on my nerves when people try to talk to me IRL) and they don't expect me to talk to them either.

Weird1

Honestly I think some are very annoying, at least the ones I come across. Sometimes they tend to be to aggressive and they look at you like your weird for not want to talk much. I mean honestly it is kinda strange not talking much but that's my business and I don't want anyone acting funny around me because of it. I don't know just my opinion of some outgoing people

recluse

This is gonna sound weird but confidence turns me off. I find it ugly for some reason. IMO, modesty goes a long way. People who are so full of themselves annoy me, and I can easily see through the charades.

I agree, i hate arrogance! But i think it's easy to get confused by the fine line between arrogance and confidence. Confidence is actually good but not to the extreme.

Some guys act as if they are confident but come off as arrogant meatheads. One guy i used to work with is a prime example; Walking with his arms out to excess, talking badly about women, acting tough, bragging about his alleged sexual conquests, bragging about how much he lifts in the gym....Generally being too aggressive.

I think i am too modest for my own good at times, for example at job interviews i can't sell myself.