What changed in your personality after visiting this site

blonderedhead

actually me too a bit! It's so funny how that can happen. But I'm in a good mood alot now, I'm sure I've started to even annoy some of the people in my life. I'm really glad for you though! Thats wonderful

scorpion

Well its a good question.

I think I am getting a bit of my good humour back.
I used to be a very funny, and joking person, always enjoying a good laught.
Whith time that got lost, I was becoming extremely bitter, and I hateded it.
Now I am getting a bit of the old person back.

And I am loving it.

So Thanks really.

Argamemnon

I have come to the conclusion that I'm perfectly normal, and this is really important to me. I've been in a good mood lately. I'm beginning to accept my extremely introverted character, and that there is NOTHING wrong with that.

miss_amy

Not sure I have changed but do feel reassured that there seems to be lots of people with the same thing as me. Also has helped me realise that some of the things I suffer with are tied in with SA and others have the same.

w*n*c*a*m

it made me realize that I'm not really alone. This site gives me comfort because despite the anxiety that I feel when I'm with people... when I go online and read the posts here... it's like "Hey! There's someone who can relate to you and whom you can relate with...." It's like all of my life I've been wondering if I really belong in this world and all of a sudden when I discovered this site, I was surprised and I felt that somehow there's a place where I could say that I belong. So if there's something that changed about me... it's the feeling of belongingness... and it helps a lot... I don't feel like a total alien anymore :)

SilentStranger

This in not the first SP site that I read/posted at. I don't know if it has changed me, certainly made me think about my condition in mostly positive ways.

But the biggest plus I see (with last site and this site ) is continues to remind me that I am not a freak and there people like me, going through the same problems as I go though.

-SS