What can you say to yourself to feel better?

sevenroses

If you feel down because you don't talk that much and you cause a lot of awkward silences in your job, what can you say to yourself to feel better????

Lionheart

Banned
Music helps:)im able to hear my favorite songs in my head its like they are safed there so there is no ipod needed if im in the bus.

mummylala

Music helps:)im able to hear my favorite songs in my head its like they are safed there so there is no ipod needed if im in the bus.

I agree with this 100% music helps me deal with every mood.. Right at this very moment hubby is playing his bass as loud as possible.. helping so much with the anger

tarns83

F*ck this sh*t.

Seriously. It kinda cheers me up 'cos I know the negative feelings I'm experiencing are silly or that I'm better than them. Sometimes I even say it out loud haha.

Failing that, I just look forward to whatever is happening afterwards.. And time seems to go faster.

''There's nothing wrong with me, I just differ from what society has accepted as the 'norm'. Everybody is different, and in that logic I am normal. And even though I was scared to do this, I did it anyway.''

Something along those lines. Trying to get a positive attitude towards the problem/difficulty can be quite healing. For me it is, at least. :3

Ignace

"F*uck it!"
"It doesn't matter."
"Euh, screw you ?"
"I'm just different, that's all."

overcome.

-What is normal? Normality is so broad, that it barely exists. I'm not 'abnormal'.
-I'll appreciate life much better when I eventually live a better quality of it, without these things going on.
-Nothing is forever.
-I have good friends and family around me. They support me.
-Everything that I'm going through right now is slowly moulding my character and personality over time. It's making me a more understanding person to those with problems, a more educated person to my own problems, and a stronger person all round. I wouldn't change that.
-Music and books often inspire me.
"When you're close to tears remember, some day it will all be over. One day we're gonna get so high. Though it's darker than December, what's ahead is a different colour." - High by The Lighthouse Family.
"Life's hardships are stepping stones to a brighter future."

Waybuloo

That I'm having to keep my head together AND hold down a job whilst being afflicted with a mental disorder. I am doing pretty good. Let's see how the person next to me deal with what I have.

They all mistaken my quietness for conscientiousness which makes up somewhat for the lack of social engagement.

mrb

i say hmmmm only a few days to go before its fri night then i can get my 8 cans of beer ::p: i deserve it there mine , and im not going to share :D then all my worries will go away , i will be at peace with the world , i will hear the birds twitter in the sunshine , even though theres no birds there , i will hear the sound of the ocean waves gently hitting the shore , even though im not on the beach , im sitting at home drunk eyes all red happy content , sitting in my sofa .... ahh isnt booze a wonderfull thing :D