What are you plans for Halloween?

kuhtreen

I'm curious to know. I'm not doing anything. I won't even pass out candy...I tried last year, but my anxiety got the best of me.
I wish I could dress up! It's so much fun. But I have no reason to, and I'm not gonna buy a costume just so I can sit around my house..
I've been robbed of my ability to enjoy holidays that involve friends. You can't do anything for Halloween unless you have friends....
Anyway, back to the question. What are your plans?

P.S. If I were gonna dress up...I think Blind Mag from Repo The Genetic Opera would be a freakin' awesome character to be!

Not sure what I'll do. In the past few years I wore a mask that completely covered my entire face and head and I felt much better cuz I was unseen. ^^ Last year I went by myself and it wasn't that bad because I've seen some people who went by themselves too but I agree that a lot mostly go with their friends.

I'll go with you Kuhtreen if you want. ^^

slimjim119

I'll probably hand out candy and watch scary movies. And I like the idea of hiding my identity with a mask at least once a year.

nofriends34

Nothing as usual. Maybe I'll kick it up a notch and pass out some candy to the kids. Hopefully I won't scare them. (I tend to scare small children because I look like a bum and I have a beard.)

_Brittany_

I'm don't know. I usually go trick-or-treating with my best friend, but I think she might have other plans this year. Plans that don't involve me. I don't blame her though. lol

Boo, I'm your boogie man

Yngwie Malmsteen concert at this tiny club in Ft. Lauderdale called the Culture Room, then eat candy and watch some horror movies.

www.cultureroom.net

Ozzy said:
Mr. Crowley, what went on in your head
(Oh) Mr. Crowley, did you talk to the dead
Your lifestyle to me seemed so tragic
With the thrill of it all
You fooled all those people with magic
(Yeah)You waited on Satan's call

Mr. Charming, did you think you were pure
Mr. Alarming, in nocturnal rapport
Uncovering things that were sacred, manifest on this earth
(Oh)Conceived in the eye of a secret
Yeah, they scattered the afterbirth

Solo

Mr. Crowley, won't you ride my white horse?
Mr. Crowley, it's symbolic of course
Approaching a time that is classic
I hear that maidens call
Approaching a time that is drastic
Standing with their backs to the wall

(Solo)

Was it polemically sent?
I wanna know what you meant
I wanna know
I wanna know what you meant, yeah!

(Solo)

Videotape

this halloween i'm going to break dance for 4 hours straight. can't wait. it's my fate. hopefully i won't be late. halloween arrives like dinner on a plate. served for me and a mate. now it's time to masterbate.

hbanana11

Im on candy duty this year but other than that, ill be sitting on the couch watching horror movies and picking all the good candy out to eat so the trick or treaters are left with all the nasty Tootsie Rolls! :twisted:

Primrose

Probably nothing... I already fibbed about what I'm doing this evening to sound like less of a billy no mates loser.

sleepysparrow

Cyrax said:
Watch Ghost Hunters.. 8)
That's pretty much it..

I love that show! Ghost Hunters International is a little better though, they seem to go to scarier places.

I think this Halloween i'll do what I always do, stay home and turn the lights out to pretend i'm not home and watch horror movies. I would like to do something fun like go to a real haunted house and see a ghost or something.

TheWall and I are going to Halloween Horror Nights. It's going to be the best thing to happen to me in like a year. :)

I'm excited.

PhantomPod

My parents will be away, so I was going to be the one to hand out the candy. However, I now found out that I have late shift at work, so I won't get home until a little after 8pm. One kid at my work is having a party that I was invited to. I probably won't go though. It's a bit fat away and I'm anxious enough to just have to drive there, never mind how anxious I would be once I got there. Then, if I did go, I would want to have a few drinks. But I wouldn't want to spend the night there. But I also wouldn't want to drive drunk. And I also don't have any friends that I could have be the DD and drive me home or anything. So yeah, every way I slice it, it seems like a no-win situation.

So I will probably just go home after work and eat all of our Halloween candy, since we should have tons of it, since no one is going to be there to pass it out. And then I will watch happy and funny movies because I am far too wimpy to watch horror movies.

Birdman

On Halloween i was invited to a costume party....I dont know what i want to be though. I wanna be something funny. like jesus, or a priest, or stewie from family guy.lol

marrguitar

i love halloween. im actually going to throw a party for it, so i cant wait. this time of year is always very nostalgic for me...