What are you listening to?

Patrick123

Nice. I'm in an alt-country rut, although I am considering busting out the Coltrane and some Herbie Hancock...

Ubersonic

Myself playing an unplugged electric guitar. I have Unforgiven 2 stuck in my head at the moment.

Patrick123

I really like My Morning Jacket and Son Volt as well. Do you like the band Wilco or Band of Horses? Kind of country-ish I guess.

Yeah, actually. Son Volt is actually a collaboration band which comprises of members of Uncle Tupelo and Wilco. Might explain why you like Son Volt. :wink:

Band of Horses is okay, but I think they are a little dry... You might also like Ryan Adams or, a personal favorite, Steve Earle...

Patrick123

I actually have to correct myself, here. Wilco was formed out of the remaining band members of Uncle Tupelo after Jay Farrar, the lead singer, left the band. Son Volt is Jay Farrars new band...

Marti2

Shoutcast's stasions :).
Like: .977 The 80's channel, The 90's channel, The mix channel and chronix's stations (Metal, aggression).

I like this music :)

davidburke

****♥ Within Temptation ♥ *****
nightwish
evanesence
Flyleaf
Kingfisher Sky
delain
sirienia
Epica
Unsun
Visions of Atlantis
lacuna coil
Edenbridge
Atargatis
Tristania
my chemical romance
Xandria
After Forever
Theatres des Vampires
leaves' eyes
Macbeth
Nemesea
Arch enemy
Lunatica

and many many more bands:D

I've become a huge blink 182 fan all of a sudden...But my favorite band is and always will be rancid!!!

Right now I'm listening to "through the glass" by stone sour....I've listened to it twice in a row so far and I plan on listening to it at least 3 more times :D

Flowers-Of-Bloom

At the moment I'm listening to "I Feel Fantastic" by Jonathan Coulton and "Ariel" by Richie Blackmore's Rainbow.

****♥ Within Temptation ♥ *****
nightwish
evanesence
Flyleaf
Kingfisher Sky
delain
sirienia
Epica
Unsun
Visions of Atlantis
lacuna coil
Edenbridge