What are you eating or last thing you ate?

Yummy yummy yummy....

I ate a green apple and a semi-stale cracker so far today. As you can probably tell, there really isn't a wide variety of options to eat here.

planemo

I have never tried plantain. Seems like I shouldn't.

For me the last thing I ate was a bowl of cereal for breakfast.:)

The thing is i actually cant answer that... I dont feel comfortable associating myself with food. I could lie and say grapes ot an orange like i always do to avoid sounding like a pig but i wont. Also i hate when im eating and someone turns to me and says ''is it nice''. Honestly- im terrified of eating around people and then they have the cheek to make me tell them what i think of it! If i say 'yes' ill be seen as fat, if i say 'no' theyll ask why im eating it. Uggggh! Thats why i now leave the room!

two of my favourite things. Peanut butter and dark chocolate. I wish I could have some. ::(:

It's made by Peanut Butter & Co. They have a bunch of different flavors. They have a white chocolate peanut butter and a cinnamon swirl peanut butter. I highly recommend both.

planemo

It's made by Peanut Butter & Co. They have a bunch of different flavors. They have a white chocolate peanut butter and a cinnamon swirl peanut butter. I highly recommend both.

Where a re you from? I don't think they sell that in my country. In fact I'm pretty sure.::(: