Welp, here I go. =3

Kathryn.fr

I'm Kathryn, 22, 23 the 18th I live in Portland Oregon just moved up here in hopes to deal with my issues, I lived with my parents (dad) mostly my whole life and that's where a lot of my SA comes from. Not that I blame him or my mother it's no ones fault, no one expected me to grow up like this. I've ignored my problem for a long time, much like other issues, idk what to say really, I'm seeing a therapist shortly about my social phobia, he's also my gender therapist, I'm transsexual so a lot of my anxiety comes from that I think, being so closed in I never knew what it was like to interact socially I almost wasn't allowed to. I'm generally just afraid of everything, like I'm afraid my dad will just turn around the corner with something to yell at me about, dropping a glass, not brushing my teeth, forgetting to pick up the bathroom that stuff then I have to remind myself that I'm not near him anymore ha. I'm trying to go to school for criminal justice to be a US Marshal too. Anyways, idk what else to add :) so there you go.