Elad

Banned
Sooo perfectly sexy grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

elizadushkumdvm.jpg

elizadushkusexy.jpg

aalright im done dslkfhkfdhgbsdjk';'[

Last edited:

Krista

I think she looks sooo much better with short hair. There are not too many girls out there who can pull off the very short hair look and look amazing - she is definitely one of them!

I just noticed that you actually look quite a bit like her, Krista! You cow!::p:

Oh my goodness you silly girl, that has to be the nicest thing a person has ever said to me but you must be crazy! She's absolutely stunning but I appreciate that ::eek::

Danfalc

Banned
Yeah! I remember her as Faith and the girl from bring it on :D

I got my crush on her from when she had her own series,I can't remember the name of it but it was a bit like ground hog day (lol I suck at explaining)..in that she could restart the day in order to save someone from being killed.

Elad

Banned
I got my crush on her from when she had her own series,I can't remember the name of it but it was a bit like ground hog day (lol I suck at explaining)..in that she could restart the day in order to save someone from being killed.

Oh yeah I think that was Tru Calling? Loved her in that too.

tru_calling.jpg

AimeeSP

PETE BENNETT! Mmmm yes, he is absoloutly gorgeous! He was one of the big brother winners here in the UK and in the band 'pete bennett and the love dogs'. I even love the make up on him lol it suits him!

he's beautiful =)

2vmecm9.jpg

11jbzva.jpg

Last edited:

planemo

I don't watch Bollywood movies, but I do have a crush on Katrina Kaif. (Not sure if that's weird though)::p:

images

Elad

Banned
Bellick? No, thanks. Most women like the two brothers, but they don't do anything for me. Although, Micheal Scoffield does have pretty eyes. T-Bag is the best! If I were Scoffield, I would have taken T-Bag's offer. lol What's there not to like? He's got a sexy Alabama accent, he's got a swagger about him, he's smart and has a great vocabulary. Not to mention the thing he does with his tongue. Robert Knepper was sexy in the newest Transporter movie as well.

I guess its hard for me to not to see him as toss my salad and hold my pocket guy whos into little kids, lol xD

Krista

PETE BENNETT! Mmmm yes, he is absoloutly gorgeous! He was one of the big brother winners here in the UK and in the band 'pete bennett and the love dogs'. I even love the make up on him lol it suits him!

he's beautiful

2vmecm9.jpg

11jbzva.jpg

He is gorgeous!

I don't think Anderson Cooper is weird. I actually think he's very interesting. Especially with the white hair...and as for Shannyn Sossamon...there is nothing weird about her! She's one of the most beautiful celebrities I've ever seen. Kind of makes me proud because she's an Asian mix and there aren't many Asian women in Hollywood.

Anderson Cooper for me, I have a thing about silver foxes ::p: He's just gorgeous, great eyes, his hair...enough said and everything about him. Educated and downright sexy. And of course Shannyn is just plain beautiful, who I consider one of the most.

Mine would probably have to be...Geoffrey Rush. I loved him in 'Quills'! They couldn't have picked a better Marquis de Sade. Joaquin Phoenix is also hot! He has beautiful eyes. Lady Ga Ga would be my female celebrity crush. I used to have a crush on Paris Hilton for the longest time, but that got old.

James Wood and Geoffery Rush are actually kinda hot. I get why you think so, I think this means we tend to go for older guys, haha. Ralph Fiennes is a major hottie and so is his brother Joseph.

joseph_fiennes2.jpg

Pink_Paula

Pete Doherty, my neighbour is friends with him so i see him quite often, and from the first moment i saw him i though phwoooooooar hehe

pete_doherty_7.jpg

Christopher Walken ::eek::

962_g.jpg

I have soooooooo many weird crushes i could post pics here forever lol

Krista

Pete Doherty, my neighbour is friends with him so i see him quite often, and from the first moment i saw him i though phwoooooooar hehe

pete_doherty_7.jpg

Christopher Walken ::eek::

962_g.jpg

I have soooooooo many weird crushes i could post pics here forever lol

He dated that model with the coke problem right? And no worries, Christopher Walken even now is a good looking guy. Terrific actor. Loved his skits on the late SNL.

Lost Girl

I had a huge crush on David Bowie for the longest time.
bowie-15.jpg

The bald guy off The Shield

chiklis.jpg

the lead singer from Panic at the disco

A.jpg

Lost Girl

He dated that model with the coke problem right? And no worries, Christopher Walken even now is a good looking guy. Terrific actor. Loved his skits on the late SNL.
I agree, he is still very good looking and I just love the way he talks ^.^.

Masychefx2

Banned
errrr its not weird but i think Gemma Arterton is so hot i think i posted that already but shes hot worth second mention.

Krista

No inappropriateness meant but Anne Lindfjeld is beautiful, tattooed women are though.

dita-von-teese.png

And there's something very sexy to me about Al Pacino besides being a great actor.

al-pacino.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: