Visual Snow

LazyHermitCrab

Does anyone have "visual snow" like me? Sometimes I think it was caused by anxiety. I suddenly had it as a kid when i was up really late fearing "something scary in the dark." Suddenly it appeared. I think it's really rare. It's like seeing static from the tv all the time. I got used to it now because i don't have a choice, but it would be really cool if there was a cure at the same time. :S

Something-Vague

LazyHermitCrab,

I know exactly what you are talking about! I've had visual snow since I was very young, maybe three or four years old. I also have a problem with seeing afterimages, but that just started for me within the last two years. I have not found any information about a cause of or a cure for the visual snow, though.

Something-Vague

tumblr_m9b1e9hlmP1rqlhcco1_500.gif

LazyHermitCrab

LazyHermitCrab,

I know exactly what you are talking about! I've had visual snow since I was very young, maybe three or four years old. I also have a problem with seeing afterimages, but that just started for me within the last two years. I have not found any information about a cause of or a cure for the visual snow, though.

Something-Vague

I never told anyone before because I used to think I was the only one until I started researching online. It seems like it varies. Some people actually see it looking really similar to snow, and others like me see TV like static or a mix maybe. It never goes away, but my vision seems better overall after drinking lots of orange juice. I would recommend doing that.

Last edited: