Very lonely :(

lily

Very lonely, I want quality and compatible friends. I don't have enough of friends. I also am not feeling well. I went out recently and got a virus, but I don't think it's any of the Corona viruses. I haven't been having a good start to the new year. I want consolation, replies.

Hello lily, it is good to see you back! You have been missed.

This problematic situation has affected many over the course of last year I am afraid, both on a social and professional level.

I am sorry to hear about the virus you contracted, what is it? You don't have to answer if you don't feel comfortable sharing.
Have you been imposed a lockdown in Canada? I got out twice in 2 or 3 months so believe me when I say that I know how damaging it is.

We are here to support you, I've been relating to this lately — I have barely met any of my friends or acquaintances and crave social interactions too. Things are even more valued when scarce.

lily

Hello lily, it is good to see you back! You have been missed.

This problematic situation has affected many over the course of last year I am afraid, both on a social and professional level.

I am sorry to hear about the virus you contracted, what is it? You don't have to answer if you don't feel comfortable sharing.
Have you been imposed a lockdown in Canada? I got out twice in 2 or 3 months so believe me when I say that I know how damaging it is.

We are here to support you, I've been relating to this lately — I have barely met any of my friends or acquaintances and crave social interactions too. Things are even more valued when scarce.
Hi Jungle! Nice of you to reply! I am so happy about your support! Yeah I don't go out much either since the virus pandemic. I don't think I have the Corona virus, but I did get a cold or something.. thanks for your reply :) Aw, yeah nice and compatible friends are good to have and I do get cravings for social interaction.

This is quite normal :) , glad to see this is being of help.

If it's a cold I think it'd soon recover, I personally had something happening with my skin during the lockdown, thinking it was Corona's doing.
Given a lack of knowledge of all of its symptoms, anyone could get paranoid about catching it.

lily

What kind of things do you like to do/talk about, etc?
Hi Sacrament, I would not like to share that but I think you asked bc you're trying to help and I would say thanks for that but I made this thread as an expression to let out my grievance and for consolation while I wait for God's providence.