Underarm sweat

Englishman

Hey, as a lot of you know I suffer primarily from palmer/plantar HH. However, over the last 3-4 month I've unfortuneatly devolped underarm HH. I don't think my underarm sweat is as extreme as most people's however it is still very visble... Whatever I wear. Has anybdoy had any success with any products? Thanks.

maryram13

i have the same problem, and the only over the counter product that i've tried, and has worked, was certain dri. the only reason why i don't use it anymore is because it will bleach your clothing! i don't know if there is a trick to preventing that, but it will bleach out the underarms of your shirts.

I now suffer mainly from scalp and facial sweating but I'm remembering now how badly my underarms used to sweat. I guess just years of using anti-perspirants did the trick. I tried everything in the stores at the time but have used Degree for many many years. Odd how I could forget how badly that bothered me when I was in my teen years. I remember having bleached/discolored underarms on my shirts just from the sweating when I was using only deodorant. As I recall there didn't use to be a lot of anti-perspirants on the market. I can remember trying each new thing on the store shelves.

I was just reading reviews of several products on Amazon and that seems to be a fairly common complaint about the stain/bleaching of the shirts. I thought all the products used the same active ingredient (aluminum chlorhydrate) in varying strengths). I haven't personally noticed any problems. If nothing on the store shelf helps, a stronger concentration can be obtained via prescription.

laure15

I have this problem too. Some people suggested sticking panty liners on the insides of the shirt to absorb sweat. You can try putting on anti-persperant and doing this.