Um....

Lamb

what is the problem in your relationship? and is it a online relationship?

Not something I wish to dive into right now, but I'd be happy to lend you an ear. This is your thread afterall. And no, it's not an online one.

ImNotMyIllness

I don't know how an online relationship would work. Sure, you could get to know someone online and later meet them. But, for the entire relationship to be online as some people do, just doesn't make sense to me. I don't get it.

ukmale

tell get the ball rolling

there's this girl she lives 500yards from my house we text not met yet ... but only get .k - ok .dn - don't know . Dm - don't mind . Lol - laugh out loud

doesn't matter what I send I could send a question or anything and that's all I get is k k k but I get bored and find this doing my head in then I leave my phone in the side and get 21 texts in a short time saying baby I love you I miss you did I upset you are you there baby ect but when I'm back and text her she only starts replying k k k .. she wants to met me . She lives by the shops so I'm in hot water if she mets me

Marc7

Not something I wish to dive into right now, but I'd be happy to lend you an ear. This is your thread afterall. And no, it's not an online one.

oh ok, and i don't like talking about my problems to certain people and good for you.

Marc7

I don't know how an online relationship would work. Sure, you could get to know someone online and later meet them. But, for the entire relationship to be online as some people do, just doesn't make sense to me. I don't get it.

how do you know i'm in a online relationship? i mean they can work if both partners meet each other and try hard enough to maintain a relationship

Marc7

tell get the ball rolling

there's this girl she lives 500yards from my house we text not met yet ... but only get .k - ok .dn - don't know . Dm - don't mind . Lol - laugh out loud

doesn't matter what I send I could send a question or anything and that's all I get is k k k but I get bored and find this doing my head in then I leave my phone in the side and get 21 texts in a short time saying baby I love you I miss you did I upset you are you there baby ect but when I'm back and text her she only starts replying k k k .. she wants to met me . She lives by the shops so I'm in hot water if she mets me

this person might not be real then lol

Hellhound

Super Moderator
oh ok, and i don't like talking about my problems to certain people and good for you.

No offense, but why did you make a thread saying you have a problem if you don't want to talk about your problems?

How can we help you if we don't know about your situation?

Marc7

No offense, but why did you make a thread saying you have a problem if you don't want to talk about your problems?

How can we help you if we don't know about your situation?

um its just release what i'm feeling and feel noticed idk. also i'm to anxious to say them on a thread