Tumblr

Shy_Gurl2007

Does anyone else use Tumblr? I see that there is a small percentage of social anxiety members. There are also a few blogs devoted to Social Anxiety.
It's nice to know that here are other people out there that understand how you feel. Feel free to follow my Tumblr; I have alot of Social Anxiety posts on mine. I just want to meet more people who understand how I'm feeling.

Last edited:

Phoenixx

My Tumblr isn't dedicated purely to SA. It's just a combination of random stuff and just me. Link is in my sig.

Luka

mine is about stuff I like or am interested in, so I don't know if this will be enjoyable for you guys but nonetheless here's the link: ^_^

unchi

Niteowl

dknight12

That's me. :p All I have on there is a Batman quote; I deleted all of my art work from it, but I will share some more, eventually.

What is this thing that everyone speaks of and how is it so popular?

Tumblr is a ****ing awesome blog site for brilliantly amazing people, like me, for example ;)

Haha, but for real, it's popular because it's another outlet for self expression. You can rant, discuss whatever, reblog photos or post videos etc. ....plus, there are some amazing blogs on there. If you ever do decide to get a tumblr, just ask me to follow and I will :) and I'll direct you to some amazing tumblogs.

Warrior Poet

Tumblr is a ****ing awesome blog site for brilliantly amazing people, like me, for example ;)

Haha, but for real, it's popular because it's another outlet for self expression. You can rant, discuss whatever, reblog photos or post videos etc. ....plus, there are some amazing blogs on there. If you ever do decide to get a tumblr, just ask me to follow and I will :) and I'll direct you to some amazing tumblogs.

Ohhh I see, quite a interesting blog you got there.

I actually have three Tumblr blogs. I don't like to mix things, so I have my own personal one that is about life and SP and all that good stuff. I have another that is for the graphics and stuff that I create. And the third is for things I reblog from others. I love Tumblr because it's so geeky. A lot of the people on there are nerds like me, and it makes me feel like I'm amongst my kind of people. :) When I got on Tumblr, I was like, "Facebook who?" I like it so much more. Yeah, I don't know people as well as I did on FB, but it's kind of a blessing. My reblog blog is horribly nerdy. :) The links are in my signature.

talisman

I've actually gotten more followers (I'm up to 23!) now that I'm more open about my anxiety. There are a lot of people on there how suffer from it.

Yeah I guess a lot of people on there must have SA or limited social lives given the kinds of things they post and the amount of time they must spend posting them, but imo too much negativity can push people. I prefer expressing loneliness etc using quotations, poetry or pictures as opposed to rants but they take more effort to find and post so the mood tends to pass before I find anything to post.

Getting followers can be tricky. I seem to have suden rushes of new followers and then periods of little activity. The occassional like or reblog and that's it. Its taken me a month to get 19 followers on this blog. :-/

Nice art there.

Yeah I guess a lot of people on there must have SA or limited social lives given the kinds of things they post and the amount of time they must spend posting them, but imo too much negativity can push people. I prefer expressing loneliness etc using quotations, poetry or pictures as opposed to rants but they take more effort to find and post so the mood tends to pass before I find anything to post.

Getting followers can be tricky. I seem to have suden rushes of new followers and then periods of little activity. The occassional like or reblog and that's it. Its taken me a month to get 19 followers on this blog. :-/

Yeah. When I first started, I wanted followers like I wanted friends on FB. But I've gotten to the point that I don't really care. If someone wants to read it, fine, but it's 100% written for my personal benefit. And some of my 'followers' are spam or computers.

I do post positive things as well, such as music and things that make me laugh so the blog isn't completely depressing.