Trying to meet a girl...

Klonoa

th_KlonoaWorried.jpg

AAAAAAAAAAH!

AAAAAAAHHHH!!!

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!!!!!

Okay... Okay let me relax... I'm VERY red and nervous as I type this...

Relax... RELLAAAAAAAAAX....

OKAY SO THIS IS THE DEAL OKAY:

I have an older sister who has a friend my age who's very cute and seemingly single!

I wanna meet her but I can't bring myself to do so nor ask my sister to introduce me!!

I get all red, and start to hyperventilate and my chest hurts!

And and...

AAAAH!

Iono what to do.

Too nervous, can't think while hyperventilating.

Added her to FB, still waiting to see if she accepts my invitation....

But but aaah!!

What do!? I'm too nervous. ;___;

Lamb

th_KlonoaWorried.jpg

AAAAAAAAAAH!

AAAAAAAHHHH!!!

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!!!!!

Okay... Okay let me relax... I'm VERY red and nervous as I type this...

Relax... RELLAAAAAAAAAX....

OKAY SO THIS IS THE DEAL OKAY:

I have an older sister who has a friend my age who's very cute and seemingly single!

I wanna meet her but I can't bring myself to do so nor ask my sister to introduce me!!

I get all red, and start to hyperventilate and my chest hurts!

And and...

AAAAH!

Iono what to do.

Too nervous, can't think while hyperventilating.

Added her to FB, still waiting to see if she accepts my invitation....

But but aaah!!

What do!? I'm too nervous. ;___;

The formatting of your post made me nervous for you.

*brain freeze*

sweet-and-adorable-orangutan-baby.jpg

Ok.. I'll come back and edit my answer. lol!

Klonoa

I'm sorry I typed as I felt and went on, I couldn't structure sentences...

*SLAMS HEAD ON KEYBOARD*

aaah... ;_;

Lamb

I would wait a day or two to see if she accepts your request. If that doesn't work, you can perhaps ask your sister to invite her over or just wait until they hang out and try to find a common interest between you two.

Do you have a good relationship with your sister? If so she'd probably be willing to help introduce her. In the meantime, DON'T PANIC. :) It's ok, you have some options here.

Klonoa

Yeah, me and my sister get along pretty well. She ocasionally says that if I hasn't born, she'd be very bored without my crazy shenanigans.

Thing is when I ask her, she always replies "later".

Granted, she's a busy woman, and we're a busy working family in general, but I'd like to meet her...

As far as I know, this girl loves cats as much as I do, so that's... a point to my favor, I think...?

Lamb

Yeah, me and my sister get along pretty well. She ocasionally says that if I hasn't born, she'd be very bored without my crazy shenanigans.

Thing is when I ask her, she always replies "later".

Granted, she's a busy woman, and we're a busy working family in general, but I'd like to meet her...

As far as I know, this girl loves cats as much as I do, so that's... a point to my favor, I think...?

Maybe you should express how curious you are to meet her, or try to make a plan involving the three of you hanging out. After that it's just about breaking the ice. Sorry I couldn't be much of a help, I'd see what others suggestions are. If she accepts on facebook it will be a bit easier. Good luck! You can do it.

Last edited:

ImNotMyIllness

Klonoa, you got to get a grip! I know it's hard but if you really want to have something with this girl, then you gotta step up to the plate. A friend request is a start but you're not going to get to far with that. Eventually, you're either going to have to ask her out on a date or tell your sister to talk to her and see if there's a possibility.

Good Luck! Be Strong!

Last edited:

Klonoa

I'm sorry, I'm just a very, VERY shy person. ;_; All red, shutter and chest even hurts out of nerves...

Anyone here got tips to start conversation? I fear my interests might scare her away....

Klonoa

I'm sorry, I'm just a very, VERY shy person. ;_; All red, shutter and chest even hurts out of nerves...

Anyone here got tips to start conversation? I fear my interests might scare her away....

ImNotMyIllness

Don't be sorry. You're a really cool guy. Nothing wrong with being shy or nervous. Just be yourself. If your interests scare her away, she is NOT the right girl. Ask her about her interests........just be casual. Look at her page, see what she has written down about herself, and ask her about that.

Klonoa

KlonoaConfused.png

All I can see in her wall is cats, which compeltely bode well with me. Other than that, she doesn't seem to have much posted, apparently she just made her account this year...

Mom met her, she came with other girls visit sis but I wasn't home that day, mom says she's a nice girl, and her pics are cute, but other than that I know nothing...

Klonoa

KlonoaSad.png

She hasn't added me yet. ;_;

She hasn't denied my invitation either, its still marking "invitation sent", but she posted something (just checked).

Aaah, I just wanna meet her and be het catboy friend...

Klonoa

KlonoaConfused.png

Sorry for double post, but help would be certainly appreciated:

She added me! After I texted her apologizing for adding her out of nowhere, she didnt accept my invitation cause she didnt knew I was my sis' bro.

We talked a bit, it felt... awkward I'm certainly not good at making conversation but thats not the problem:

I just realized I'm terribly outdated in slang. There was an instance I didnt understood, I had to ask sis... ;_;

My mind is still stuck in the 90s, its pathetic... Because this girl and me are the same age.... ;_;

ImNotMyIllness

KlonoaConfused.png

Sorry for double post, but help would be certainly appreciated:

She added me! After I texted her apologizing for adding her out of nowhere, she didnt accept my invitation cause she didnt knew I was my sis' bro.

We talked a bit, it felt... awkward I'm certainly not good at making conversation but thats not the problem:

I just realized I'm terribly outdated in slang. There was an instance I didnt understood, I had to ask sis... ;_;

My mind is still stuck in the 90s, its pathetic... Because this girl and me are the same age.... ;_;

Remember cats...Meow. LOL Send her some funny and cute cat gifs and pics. If you want this girl to like you, making her laugh will help. You don't have to be a comedian but making her smile won't hurt either. Now, find some cat pics. :)

cobalt_bluester

Just ask yourself what have I got to lose by asking this girl out, what is the worst that could come of it? I know it's easy for me to say this, but "Feel the Fear and Do It Anway". Good luck!

Klonoa

Yer right guys... I just... gotta believe in myself, my dating skills are very rusted but... lets see what can do.