tramadol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noca

Banned
I used it and because of my other meds at the time, the effects of Tramadol were negated. So its never really done anything for me but I hear its a great drug for the common anxiety/depression sufferer and can act like an anti-depressant.

I tried Tramacet and Ralivia formulations of Tramadol.

It didn't do anything at all. It was supposed to be like Ultram? but the generic version, and so I thought it would be the same, but Ultram actually works, and the Tramadol didn't seem to do anything.

Noca

Banned
It didn't do anything at all. It was supposed to be like Ultram? but the generic version, and so I thought it would be the same, but Ultram actually works, and the Tramadol didn't seem to do anything.
Ultram should be the exact same as Tramadol. Maybe your dose was different? What are you taking it for?

Rexus

it's used by addicts. back when i was into this kind of stuff i used to take a whole packet of 10 capsules and it would give you this sort of calmmmm yet easily aggreviated feeling. It used to feel good but you'd get into plenty of fights if people start ticking you the wrong way.

Remus

Staff member
As someone said this is not even an anxiety med, so am closing this for mods to look into

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.