Trading places

No one's. Im unique and it would be ashame to leave what I love about myself for a few things that I can definitely live with out. I definitely wouldnt mind Bill Gates' bank account thogh lol

Emily_G

It'd be interesting to be someone else for a day, to literally walk in someone else's shoes. I think it would make me more understanding, compassionate, etc.

But I wouldn't trade my life for anything.

mrb

dont really think id like to be anyone else , im happy enough being me, im a nice bloke but id like to get rid of my sa , then id be a happier little me ..

Tweak

I wouldn't want to be anybody but myself for the long term. However, I wouldn't mind doing some vacationing as somebody else. I'd like the ability to decide each night before bed if I want to wake up as myself, or as somebody else the next day. I wouldn't get to chose who, it would be selected for me at random, and I'd have to stick with it the whole day till I went to bed again. That way I could take all the things I've learned from living in so many other people's shoes into my own life.

Richey

for me i'd like to have been in dave grohls shoes, i was watching the backstage footage from his nirvana days when they toured with sonic youth, the pixies and dinosaur jr back in 1990/91 and he was having so much fun on that tour. i remember watching an interview where he said he feels blessed as a human being in terms of looks, luck and the fact that his job isnt really a job its just his hobby and its not like having a job at all. plus his personality is great. but overall just to have been someone who was lucky enough to live a great life.