Today i've been humiliated in public

planemo

7105.gif
Sorry to hear about what happened unintended.

5486.gif

Kathryn

Wow, that's really crummy and down right stupid of them.....people do stuff like that because THEY are messed up, not YOU

hoddesdon

I agree - they are idiots and not worth worrying about. There is no need for you to feel bad about it - it says more about them than it does about you.

BlaiseBLATES

If I was there I would've smacked the wxnkers for you.
You're gorgeous from what I can see, and you also seem gorgeous on the inside.
Unfortunately there are some idiots in the world who do not care how nice someone seems to be, they just like a reaction, and will do these horrible things.
You're the better person here don't worry.
You could go to the police about this, you have witnesses.

combat

I am so sorry you had to experience this. Those guys are ****ing savage animals and what those worthless pieces of trash did to you is a reflection of their own savagery. And the rest of the general public on that bus are not a whole lot better. What a bunch of pathetic cowards who couldn't help out another human being in need. Sickening, they should all be ashamed of themselves. I'm sorry there wasn't an off-duty/ex military man or cop in the mix, as they would have had the mindset to face down those savages. Wish I'd been there, I hate animals like that who prey on an innocent girl minding her own business. I might have ended up in the hospital if it came down to that but I would have taken at least one of them with me to the ER.

Don't be down on yourself over this. You did nothing wrong. Those animals and all the cowards who stood by and watched are the ones responsible.

Walk

I think it's safe to say that most of us would stand up to those low life pieces of shit for you.

I can't believe that nobody did anything.

There was once this crazy bastard throwing rocks in the air, literally just throwing them upwards. Keep in mind, this is in a very busy street in the Los Angeles area. He was waiting at a bus stop. I confronted that dumbass and immediately he stopped doing that nonsense. It's amazing what a few simple words can do if it looks like you mean them. I was ready to get physical, but thankfully it didn't get to that level.

Rxqueen

If there's one thing you can learn from this it is that people are *******s. I'm really sorry that happened to you. I swear if it happened to me I don't know what I'd do but I know what I'd want to do: summon my karate chop action and beat the crap out of all of them until they beg for mercy. But don't we all wish we could do that? lol