Today is Good

ShelbyModerateSP

Most days because of my SP and depression I feel like the world is caving in on me.
and randomly I have days that I just feel so good about, I feel energized, happy, and aware today. I feel like something good will happen, or atleast i'll have the drive to accomplish something that I have been putting off. I'm hoping this feeling stays with me, but it usually doesn't... So I'm writing this to wish a good day on to all of you.
:) happy wednesday

Boby

What's your secret?::p:
I had a rather good day too but I think is just the calm before the storm.
Ohh and happy Wednesday to you too!:)

MikeyC

I'm very glad you're feeling good, Shelby. There are days I get where I feel energetic and vibrant, too. However, like you, they never last, but it's good to ride the crest of the wave while it's there.

muxmux

Glad you're having a good day, i'm having one as well :] Feeling relaxed even tho i could think of a thousnd things to worry.

Phoenixx

I have those random days too where I'm happy and don't feel any anxiety or depression whatsoever. I'm not sure why they occur, but it feels great and I enjoy every second. I just wish they would occur more often. ::p:

Glad you're having a good day. Mine's going pretty well too. I'm not super happy, but content. :)