**** the world, nobody is innocent...

Quiet Angel

The world isn't always perfect. Infact, it's nowhere near perfect which is rather unfortunate. But perhaps you could focus on what's most important to you in your life; family, friends, etc.? Whatever makes you the most happiest. That may give you hope.

Anubis

There is no nice way to say this, but you gotta grow some balls. No one ever said the world didn't suck. And if you did hear that, you unfortunately got the wrong memo.

no1

Banned
There is no nice way to say this, but you gotta grow some balls. No one ever said the world didn't suck. And if you did hear that, you unfortunately got the wrong memo.

actually. I already got physical balls you fool.

you just gotta learn to say **** YOU and be harsh with people, and say **** society because they dont get you unless you are a prick with them because they want to be pricks with you.

so I say: **** SOCIETY. I'm done with "communication". For good. At least for now. It's only making things worse. So I have to just become a recluse.

no1

Banned

and yea there is a better way you can say this. You should know though.

Men usually have too much pride to be nice anyway, because they're trying to impress women and other men (but it all boils down to women, and resources, but they want people to do things out of fear because they dont know any better) because masculinity is often associated with aggression and violence, such that any niceness, any softness would be considered feminine. So they become harsh.

then again.. when all these women don't want any nice guys because they are too "boring" and "feminine" simply because they associate niceness and softness (stereotypes) with femininity,what do you expect?

Last edited:

no1

Banned
I want to be done with this shit but more and more ideas that I have to keep fighting keep popping up.

please no more lest more sickness spreads throughout the world.

lonelypothead

i_love_this_thread.jpg

Fuсkity Fuсk Fuсk

Why hello there Sunshine!!!!! Mr. I don't call anyone names lol.

It's supposed to be that someone is assumed innocent until otherwise proven guilty, but you apparently think everyone is guilty until otherwise proven innocent. Now that doesn't make much sense does it? Maybe in court or prison or somewhere like that it does, but whatever the hell you're talking about is pure nons
ense.

And Guilty? Umm of what? Being alive? In that case your honor, I plead guilty! I sentence myself to life without parole. Why what do you plead guilty to no1? The crime of making up such illogical nonsense? Or what about the crime of making all these stupid boards in which you claim "everyone" is a malevolent being? You didn't put any accusation forward, therefore there is nothing to plead guilty to? Tell me to whatever this so-called 'guilt' is, meaning the crime of which the entire human race is guilty of committing what is the motive?

You are so freakin' ridiculous!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Misterhopefull

I think it's just a case of taking out one's problems on other people when you're stuck, that's what he's doing. He's right btw, 90% of people do it.
But i think the lowest you can go is accepting that you have to screw people to feel good.
It's not balls he needs, it's purpose.

Anubis

actually. I already got physical balls you fool.

you just gotta learn to say **** YOU and be harsh with people, and say **** society because they dont get you unless you are a prick with them because they want to be pricks with you.

so I say: **** SOCIETY. I'm done with "communication". For good. At least for now. It's only making things worse. So I have to just become a recluse.

Actually, I didn't mean "physical" balls. Those are the kind of balls that put you in this problem to begin with. When I say balls, I mean a general sense of emotional courage. The kind of courage that allows you to fight the anxiety you experience when people are being pricks to you. The kind of courage that allows you to stay emotionally stable when everything else isn't stable.

If you don't have "those" balls, your emotions become easily manipulatable by even the slightest transgression. Enter you current debacle.

And yes, it's hard as hell to be courageous (I'm going through the same problems), but it's the only way to get through life with your sanity.

But yea, that's all I have to say. ll leave it at that to respect your wishes for no more responses.

no1

Banned
yea I know what you mean. I just dont like being antagonized and that's kinda what it seemed like, especially when you say something like "grow some balls". For a man that's very offensive. Any kind of verbal emasculation is. I know I can fight physically. That's not a problem. My fight is not a physical one though, it's one that has to do with concepts.

but I just dont know what's right anymore in this upside-down world. Good or bad? IS good ever really recognized anymore? Or is it all, pure lust and greed and evil, and hatred.

you all don't know what's going on in my mind right now. It's best for me to just stay away. My too many ideas in conflict. I believe there's a conspiracy in everything, such that it disables me from anything 'normal' people might consider, or what is common. It's not easy being like that.

Obviously, good IS supposed to be recognized. But many things are bad but considered good nowadays, even if on the outside they seem bad.

anyways. maybe I just need to integrate more in with society, I'm just so against mainstream.. . but enough talk. I'm done with all this. I can't waste time.

I'm sorry, and sorry is not enough. I have to leave.

Last edited:

Quiet Angel

and yea there is a better way you can say this. You should know though.

Men usually have too much pride to be nice anyway, because they're trying to impress women and other men (but it all boils down to women, and resources, but they want people to do things out of fear because they dont know any better) because masculinity is often associated with aggression and violence, such that any niceness, any softness would be considered feminine. So they become harsh.

then again.. when all these women don't want any nice guys because they are too "boring" and "feminine" simply because they associate niceness and softness (stereotypes) with femininity,what do you expect?

My current boyfriend is bisexual & he's probably the most feminine man you could ever possibly meet. *lol* He's very sensitive. I don't want to offend anyone on here, so I won't get too detailed, but he dresses up, wears makeup, and... well, you get the point. I love him so much because he takes a carefree approach to life & isn't afraid to express himself or herself. But y'know, I've dated a "bad boy" before, and it was clearly unsuccessful. He frequently bossed me around, controlled me, used harsh language, and even cheated on me with other girls. Bad boys aren't what they're cracked up to be & many girls will discover it the hard way.

Dude!

HEY since you are answering peopers direct quotes, I propose you answer mine, and not just IGNORE ME. Like I'm a bitch and I know it, but like please do, or atleast tell me why are responding to everyone but me? It took me some precious time to write that nonsense :(. You are guilty of ignoring me. Man, I just realized you can tell people they are guilty of anything!

no1

Banned
Re: Dude!

HEY since you are answering peopers direct quotes, I propose you answer mine, and not just IGNORE ME. Like I'm a bitch and I know it, but like please do, or atleast tell me why are responding to everyone but me? It took me some precious time to write that nonsense :(. You are guilty of ignoring me. Man, I just realized you can tell people they are guilty of anything!

yea I have to work on that. the guilty thing. well if it's any good I made a (kind of late) thread about mainstream society. so.. I guess that's why I feel like everyone is guilty sometimes, and it makes me upset. I really got crazy today after hearing an advertisement on the radio about something I just did not agree with today and ever since then it's been "OMG EVERYONE IS EVIL". kind of...

sorry.

Quiet Angel

It sounds like you should take a deep breath & relax. :) It's going to be okay. Besides, there are worse problems out there in the world, aren't there? (financial struggles, poverty, starvation, wars, etc.)