The Superior Human?

IntheLabyrinth

Man (adam) brought death into the world by disobeying god. And through man (jesus..god himself) brought life. The punishment for sin is death and then hell (if they dont have life), god loved us so much that he took our place on the cross that should any believe, they will have everlasting life like it once was before adam sinned.

I'm so glad you so easily believe your high preists and you were there 4.5 billions of years ago to confirm the age of the earth. I guess you never researched why carbon dating is never accurate (freshly killed seal...100 millon years old). Even though you ignore sea shells on top of mount everest (how did they get there? flood).....and down petrified trees connecting many layers of earth (that are supposed to be millions of years old). So let me guess, a tree just stood there for millions of years while each layer built up....hahah now that's a good joke.

You're clearly just coitusing with me! Good day to you Warcraft.

Sorry, Molly! I shouldn't have went there.

warcraft

You have not defended a single point.

Worshiping the earth and animals (gnosticism/paganism) IS a religion too just like evolution is.
They don't have scientific proof, all they can do is believe. Just look at some of the debates by Kent Hovind where he, quite frankly, humilates Ivy league professors in debate. They do not have any scientific proof, do not be fooled.

There is a huge agenda today in place to brainwash the masses into believing animals and humans are equal. In the past, people like hitler and stalin used evolution to justify what they did. Today, it is being used to turn away people from god and setup the antichrist. God has said everything in the earth shall pass away and the earth itself shall be destroyed....a new earth he will create for the believers....we should not even bother "taking care of the earth". Governments everywhere are using the "mother earth worshipping" to steal your property rights...congratulations!

Last edited:

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
There's always some preacher who want's to hijack a thread and turn it into a platform for spreading their beliefs... Can you keep your religion in your church please, we are not here for a sermon.

MollyBeGood

No one speaking of animal worship. Respect for other living creatures and the planet is what I love about that documentary.

Human's of this modern day do they opposite as a general rule. Religion tells humans to control nature not live with it that I give a massive THUMBS DOWN, besides all the killing they do in the name of their God. Sad humans. We need to go extinct soon...we will.

Kiwong

Land stewardship is something Indians practised and lived in harmony with the land for thousands of years. They knew that their survival depended in it. Modern civilisations are so arrogant to believe they are above nature. With philosophies of go forth and plunder rooted in religious fundamentalism. One day the earth will reply to save itself. There are warning signs that out of greed humans are failing to listen to.

MollyBeGood

Land stewardship is something Indians practised and lived in harmony with the land for thousands of years. They knew that their survival depended in it. Modern civilisations are so arrogant to believe they are above nature. With philosophies of go forth and plunder rooted in religious fundamentalism. One day the earth will reply to save itself. There are warning signs that out of greed humans are failing to listen to.

Well said. thank you!

MollyBeGood

Interesting about ranking a species of importance based on their senses. I just saw another program saying that Egyptians believed we possess over 200 senses. They were a far more highly advanced society than we have today.

Humans may be slightly superior to other animals - and we are nothing more than animals - in the same way that a snail is superior to a slug. If advanced aliens visited us now, they would be frankly disgusted at how we (generally) treat each other and other species. I couldn't watch the vid much past a brief, disturbing image that I found out was from the nanjing massacre; I'm not unaccustomed to what to expect from images from war, but this left me a bit shocked :[