the randumm nullness thread

S_Spartan

Bought a little spray bottle of Axe body spray to put on at the gym after working out. Gotta say it does smell good maybe a bit potent but I may have overdone it.
I used to wear this years ago and I went to visit this couple at their house. The next time I went back the wife told me that after I would leave that she would purposely lay her head on the couch pillow I had been using because she liked the smell so much...I just said....ummmm...you can buy it in the store for like $4...lol

S_Spartan

Hate this time change business! Usually takes me a while to getting around to changing the clocks. Was real proud that I got my alarm clock changed by my bed then I wake up and it's blinking because the power went out during the night. You can't win!

S_Spartan

The song "rock and roll aint noise pollution" by AC/DC prophesied that rock and roll will never die but it pretty much has :-(

S_Spartan

I never get the full helping like other people get. I only get a little temptous taste, a crumb.

S_Spartan

Been in a Grateful Dead mood lately. But I don't own many of their albums so I just bought Wake Of The Flood. Wow! So smooth! And Stella Blue is a real heartwrencher.
I know that many people prefer the live recordings to their studio recordings but the studio gives this one a more intimate feel to it.

MollyBeGood

Been in a Grateful Dead mood lately. But I don't own many of their albums so I just bought Wake Of The Flood. Wow! So smooth! And Stella Blue is a real heartwrencher.
I know that many people prefer the live recordings to their studio recordings but the studio gives this one a more intimate feel to it.

one of my favorites by the Dead. I never listen to them anymore though... too many memories.

S_Spartan

one of my favorites by the Dead. I never listen to them anymore though... too many memories.

I have, no sh1t, listened to this entire album five times today. And now I've ordered American Beauty and Workingman's Dead tonight. :thumbup:

Good memories or bad memories?

S_Spartan

Maybe it's still a hangover from the harsh winter but I haven't really felt like doing much lately. I have to drag myself to the gym and I haven't really been doing any heavy workouts there. It's finally warm outside but my body is still in hibernation mode.

S_Spartan

Maybe some of us need to have our egos pulverized into a fine powder by life in order to become the person that we need to be? I know I'm really reaching there but...

MollyBeGood

I have, no sh1t, listened to this entire album five times today. And now I've ordered American Beauty and Workingman's Dead tonight. :thumbup:

Good memories or bad memories?

My other top albums. Good choices.

Blah memories. Just don't like them anymore. I think learning about the whole cia funding the counterculture movement and how also Peter Green lost his mind on lsd after her toured with them
(prior to coming here he had never touched the stuff) Bob weir child molester rumors etc...

Last edited:

S_Spartan

My other top albums. Good choices.

Blah memories. Just don't like them anymore. I think learning about the whole cia funding the counterculture movement and how also Peter Green lost his mind on lsd after her toured with them
(prior to coming here he had never touched the stuff) Bob weir child molester rumors etc...
Yikes, never knew all that :-|