The positive thread

ChillSpark

Some of these made me smile.
I think it would have to be my forgiveness, plain and simple. Although I get how this could be used against me, I just think that chances are important. I know there is a quote somewhere out there about failure helping to shape who we truly are, and I totally resonate with that. In my past a lot of negative things have been said about me, but I cannot hold them accountable.

Just because people are cruel then, does not mean they can not grow into something more positive. Its very difficult, we all get angry and resentful, but I strive to be forgiving and I hope I have managed to achieve that.

I like this thread.

BigPapi

I used to post on a SP forum and was quite down about my situation. Since then, I have gained my degree, qualified as an accountant, been married, fathered three boys, separated, been made redundant, became treasurer of the local GAA club, have been through loads of interviews and will start a new job on Monday.

Yes, I will go red. I will be anxious, but everything that has happened is normal. I'm battling hard not to let this dictate my life to me and it is a battle, but I am busy. I'm not locking myself away because I don't intend to look back at what might have been. All through college and early work, I held myself back. Later in work, I didn't and I think anyone can beat the obstacles simply by doing.

You hate interviews? Do interviews!
You hate going out and so******ing? So go out and ******e!
You hate something? Do it!

After a while, it won't be as big a deal. We can be like kids, dying to go for a wee in the middle of the night, but looking at the shadow in the corner and seeing a monster. The longer you wait, the bigger the monster. Get up. Turn on the light and make that monster disappear!!!!!

Deus_Ex_Lemur

This thread should be used more. From a lemur who's whole species is dying - gotta find the positive to things :p Positive side to every situation two flips to a coin. Easy to focus on the negative side. Just my 2 cents (oh the coin puns) I haven't been around for 2 years... wow time moves lol. Anyways... yeah.

This thread should be used more. From a lemur who's whole species is dying - gotta find the positive to things :p Positive side to every situation two flips to a coin. Easy to focus on the negative side. Just my 2 cents (oh the coin puns) I haven't been around for 2 years... wow time moves lol. Anyways... yeah.

:thumbup: great to see you here again!

Deus_Ex_Lemur

Thank you. It's clear this thread needs love. I smiled at a girl today and she didn't slap me! See that's viewing the positive side :)