Banned
manny-pacquiao-and-oscar-001.jpg

manny-pacquiao-new.jpg

manny-Pacquiao-0503.jpg

Danfalc

Banned
"Stop it! Stop! He's already dead!"
That.is.grim

If anyone finds it too grim I will take it down,I Appreciate that level of violence isnt nice to look at.I love ufc as I do believe it takes a lot of skill and is just as much of a sport as any other sport.But it is very brutal sometimes ::(:

Luke1993

I don't like MMA, just cuz they build up all this drama, (Particularly in the UFC, other promotionsare not so guilty of this) and then the fight ends in a few seconds, or they spend ages on the ground hugging each other. I also can't stand how arrogant some of the fighters are. I do respect them all though.

market.garden

If anyone finds it too grim I will take it down,I Appreciate that level of violence isnt nice to look at.I love ufc as I do believe it takes a lot of skill and is just as much of a sport as any other sport.But it is very brutal sometimes ::(:

Oh no, I didn't mean it was offensively grim. Just y'know..."ouch" kinda grim :D

Danfalc

Banned
I don't like MMA, just cuz they build up all this drama, (Particularly in the UFC, other promotionsare not so guilty of this) and then the fight ends in a few seconds, or they spend ages on the ground hugging each other. I also can't stand how arrogant some of the fighters are. I do respect them all though.

Yeah I totally agree with you on some points,it almost reminds me of wrestling,and if it's trying to be a serious that isn't a good thing.And yeah the ground game can be boring..but when you understand bjj and judo ect you can appreciate the skill which goes into it.

And oh ok Market Garden,still if it kinda grim so if anyone wants me to take it down I will.