the holy bible

krs2snow

I am an agnostic deist/pandeist. I find there are little grains of truth throughout religions just as there are corruptions. If the positive tenets are used well to guide someone through life I am all for it. It is when people use something as an excuse to harm themselves or others that it becomes questionable but in the end that is up to the individual. Anyone religious or not can be ignorant and spread pain with their actions. It is the belief that you and only you have it right that is dangerous and this goes for atheists too.

Exactly. Well said

luck254

here in mexico, the churches are allways waiting for the money of the believers, really... it doesn't make sense to me, the pastors are always talking about solidarty among peoples, helping the poor ones blah blah blah, they allways have expensive trucks and cars, and i truly believe that their cars doesn't come of just having low salaries as they allways say, they advice all the people of the town that if they are truly believers they will give them money in order to mantain the church good and clean.. and they believe it... the rich ones and even the poor ones are allways, each sunday giving to them too much money... and well about the bible... i can't say much, the only book of the bible that i've readed is "the book of job" i think is one of the best books of the bible, (BTW, i've just readed 3 in catechism wen i was like 9 yrs old)... as the pastors do, i want to travel to miami and L.A at least 2 times a year too:rolleyes: