The End Day?

KnuffleBunny

Everybody's talking about the 21st being the end of the world. . .which to ME is totally bogus but hey, I'll be dead if it's true so what would I care then?

My question: Do you believe the end day is here? Do you not? Are you using it as an excuse to celebrate? Ignoring it completely? Your thoughts.

Well considering it's 4:12pm in the afternoon of the 21st here where I am and nothing has actually happened yet. I am not too worried.:D

Thelema

I'm excited. Its like your first time on a rollercoaster and for a second it flashes in your mind "maybe something will go wrong", but you know nothing wil.

Kinetik

I've been slacking off of work all week and I need to clean my apartment, but I guess I'll put it all off because it would be a damn shame if some epic tsunami killed me while I was doing something lame like vacuuming. If nothing happens I'll further procrastinate to the next doomsday in 2012.

Last edited:

Rembrandt Broam

I've been waiting all day for Jesus to come and sweep me physically up to heaven. So far...nothing.

I thought he'd arrived about and hour ago, but it turned out to be just a police helicopter circling overhead. I waved up at it, just in case he was doing some of that "moving in mysterious ways" stuff he's known for, but got no response.

I'll give him until the end of the day, but I have an awful suspicion that he's up there with his mates, laughing, pointing at me and saying "Sucker!!". Figures. ::(:

coyote

We're having a sidewalk sale

maybe Jesus will pick up a nice polo or something while he's here

they're 50% off