Tattoos/piercings

3times

So does anyone have any tattoos or piercings. I have both of my ears pierced. 1 on the upper ear. My nose my belly button and my tung. I have a red star on my wrist(bestie has a black one on hers. Lol) I have beauty in chinese on my lower back but not that low. I have friends in chinese(me and my guy bestie both have that) but mine is on my lower stomach. Not that low. And I have Great Ambitions n chinese on my lower neck.

Lol so 4tattoos and 6piercing.

*i got all of my piercings and tattoos at the age of 18 to my current 19 except for my nose. Got that at 16 :p)

How's about you. Is is there anything u wanna get or one u have and don't like or finally what age were u when u got em if u remember. (You don't have to answer every question if u don't want to)

reslo

I just have one piercing in each ear... they were first pierced in the fourth grade, but they closed up, and i got them re-peirced a couple years later. No tattoos, but I'd love to get a one eventually, but i'm afraid of commitment, so if i ever did get one, it would be a big deal to me... there's a few things i've thought of getting- like my best friend's name, some hearts, cat paw prints, and i guess the weirdest idea i've had be a lillith enemy from final fantasy ii for the snes v
lilith.gif
and although i wouldn't get it myself, i've always thought rhianna's neck tattoo was really pretty~
rihanna_007.jpg

3times

That's cool. And omg I freakin love rihanna like a stalker. Lol

Orabge juice. Lol nooooo I eat and drink watever. Wat can orange juice do.

this_portrait

I'm a blank canvas, but my ear lobes have these closed-up holes in them from when my mother had them pierced at a very young age. I haven't worn earrings since I was 12, though.

My reason for being a blank canvas is because I'm terrified of needles, or anything that pierces the skin in general. I also don't think I could commit to having a tattoo, anyway.

Danfalc

Banned
I have 3 tats,a snake on each arm and a tat of my old staffy on my back :) I have my tounge pierced,and two in my left ear.I had my nose done at one point and Ive had my eyebrow done twice in the past.

I have two tattoos and one hole in each ear. One tattoo is of Taz on top of my birthday and thw word cancer in old english(i was like 16 at the time) and the other is of a tiger on top of the ying yang symbol and a chinese dragon bursting through it on all sides. I got my two ears pierced really young and i guess i grew out of it. havent worn earings for years

Pink_Paula

I have 4 tats, and getting my 5th on monday!
i've got my ears pierced, i used to have 7 piercings. 4 in my left ear and 3 in the right! my nose was pierced and i have a belly button ring!