t00 sHy

never had a real relationship b/c im way too shy to even begin to approach a girl.....n e 1 else like this or is it just me??

DanFC

I do, but I don't appear shy, I just appear very... unapproachable. This is on purpose of course, for some reason I think it's better to appear the latter than the former, though I really am just shy. An relationships I've had have been by pure luck, or by the other engaging me first. And even when others do engage me first, I've become so, well, unapproachable that I hardly even keep it up.

Jin

I do, but I don't appear shy, I just appear very... unapproachable. This is on purpose of course, for some reason I think it's better to appear the latter than the former, though I really am just shy. An relationships I've had have been by pure luck, or by the other engaging me first. And even when others do engage me first, I've become so, well, unapproachable that I hardly even keep it up.

yah... just like that... its they that think some of us are unapproachable which is untrue... i only approach them if i really need to talk about things that i cant bear anymore....

shore_of_glass

definitely not just you.

I think I'll never have a real relationship by approaching a girl. Must be someone doing the same activity as me or other kind of "forced" contact.

lollipop103

Girls are just as insecure as guys, though, and most of us are actually waiting for the guy to make the first move. As long as you manage to get the words out in a sort of acceptable way, most girls will be willing to give it a try. :p

Dodger

I understand how you feel exactly. It is hard enough to talk to other guys but bring a girl in the picture that is impossible to do.