Sweep us off our feet :) - just for fun

Jessica07

Feeling bored... and a tinsy bit lonely?? Online blind date anyone?? LOL woop!

No you probably wont be able to meet up afterwards but it'll give everyone a nice little confidence boost and for those of us who need help in the dating game, a little bit of practice lol... Plus it'll probably be a laugh! :)

Rules of the game:
Girls ask the questions - keep em simple :)
Boys give us your most creative answers
Girls vote for their favourites

GhastlyCC

You know.....I have absolutely no clue.lol!

Coffee and a movie or a concert I suppose?
I don't like the idea of dinner because Im weird about seeing people eat and people seeing ME eat.
I don't want the image of me that they take away from the date to be me shoving food in my mouth.hahaha

Last edited:

MikeyC

Sooo boys... Where would you take a girl on a first date?
I would probably just do dinner at a nice local restaurant and then a movie. A bit predictable but it seems to be a winner.

EDIT: Oh, creative is the name of the game? Well, in that case, I would take us on a magical TransGalaxy Sightseeing Tour through the Andromeda Galaxy and beyond to the Local Group and back again. I hope you like long dates because this one will last light years!

Last edited:

Jessica07

Loool MikeyC you hit the nail on the head there - WINNER :) ...although star gazing would be my second choice seeing as its unfortunately not yet possible to go on a Translantic sightseeing tour.. **sob

Shyangel

Mikey, that date would rock! You sure know how to show a girl a good time.::p:

So, I can ask a question?

Guys, what romantic gesture would you make to impress a girl?

MikeyC

Haha I'm glad you girls like that date. I'm sure I'd get as much enjoyment out of it as you would.

Umbra

EDIT: Oh, creative is the name of the game? Well, in that case, I would take us on a magical TransGalaxy Sightseeing Tour through the Andromeda Galaxy and beyond to the Local Group and back again. I hope you like long dates because this one will last light years!

There's this one sci-fi I read that involves wormholes that connect planets via walking paths. Can you imagine hiking across the galaxy. All the different skies you'd see, all the different environments. Lol, I'm such nerd.

MikeyC

There's this one sci-fi I read that involves wormholes that connect planets via walking paths. Can you imagine hiking across the galaxy. All the different skies you'd see, all the different environments. Lol, I'm such nerd.
That would be an awesome trip and I want to do it.