Sweating too much sucks!

recluse

It affects me so much....I feel dirty even though i am hygenic. Whenever i am nervous (which is most of the time) i can feel the sweat drip from my armpits, everyone else will feel cold but i feel hot, my hands are all slippery from the sweat, my feet almost squelch in my shoes......This is from not doing anything physical! I can imagine other people noticing it and thinking am dirty and smelly and it makes it worse!

The worst thing is when it comes to shaking hands in interviews and things, i can just imagine the person looking disgusted and wiping his/her hand after i've gone.

Nicholas

LOL. Are you telling me? I have HH, so I already know it sucks :D
Thank god it's not summer anymore...

darknight

welll I have axillary hhso I understand about the sweating... yesm, and suddenly feeling hot and anxious before that...which make it worse...and the odor another subject to talk about but..since it is the same everday....I can't control it well try but...can't then I already knw. just try to prepare myself everyday. but honestly I live in fear and am suffering in silence...as many other do...

ForeverBlue2

I found some great stuff when I was in high school. I used to sweat buckets too, especially if i felt self conscious. Plus I used to walk to school which took about 15 minutes so on a humid day I was dripping wet. One day my whole tshirt was wet (no jokes about a wet tshirt competition!!:D)
Anyway the stuff is or was called Driclor. I think it was called something else. It is usually in a blue and white box. It is pretty strong stuff. My armpits used to itch if I put too much on. You can put it on lightly and then tab with some tissue to get the excess off or roll it onto a tissue and then dab it on. You put it on at night so it works overnight. I was in heaven once I found that.