Sweat fest 2013!

I guess to me the humor borders on those who might tell others to "just get over it" especially since you questioned why everyone wasn't joining in on the fun. I encourage everyone to enjoy the humor but just don't be judgmental towards those of us who don't find it funny.

Sorry guy's the headline act Wet Sprocket can't make this years Festival, He's sprung a leak!:lol: :crying:

When I first read the post of sweat fest 2013, I did feel uncomfortable with it as I was in a depressed state at the time, but as I went back to it later I did find it quite funny.

If it had of been posted by someone without HH, then I would not have found it funny as they would have no idea what it's like dealing with HH everyday.

Ps. When will the ticket refunds be issued?

New here, joined because my dear(and weird) dad Sprawling has been a member for a long time and apparently passed his sweaty genes to me. Better than sweaty JEANS.
Anyway....hmm Sweatfest 2013...is there a theme song to be strummed on a wet ukelele? I was thinking "Have You Ever Seen The Rain?" XD or possibly "Here Comes the Rain Again" XD

Sprawling

New here, joined because my dear(and weird) dad Sprawling has been a member for a long time and apparently passed his sweaty genes to me. Better than sweaty JEANS.
Anyway....hmm Sweatfest 2013...is there a theme song to be strummed on a wet ukelele? I was thinking "Have You Ever Seen The Rain?" XD or possibly "Here Comes the Rain Again" XD

I did give you at least one decent gene... humor.

Sorry guy's the headline act Wet Sprocket can't make this years Festival, He's sprung a leak!:lol: :crying:

When I first read the post of sweat fest 2013, I did feel uncomfortable with it as I was in a depressed state at the time, but as I went back to it later I did find it quite funny.

If it had of been posted by someone without HH, then I would not have found it funny as they would have no idea what it's like dealing with HH everyday.

Ps. When will the ticket refunds be issued?

That's definitely all around how I feel about "sick humour"...I have fibromyalgia, nerve pain, severe anxiety and phobias, depression, and HH....so I mean if I DON'T laugh at it as much as I'm able to I'd go crazy. But if I'm in a particularly bad state I have a hard time with too much humour and end up needing time to just process seriously what's going on.
Also I agree about things being hurtful or not based on whose making the joke....ALL being sickies makes it easier to joke about it :)

wannabedry

I bet I can beat anyone in "the puddle forming contest!!"
or how about this one: you must wear all grey cotton clothing and go out on a really hot humid day and walk around for a few hours or even jog, see who can get the most attention or stares or people asking "are you OK????" this has actually happened to me when I wear cotton that shows sweat obviously they say, "what happened?" haha i try hard not to get mad at their questions but its not easy!!