i received this message from a member here, and it appears legitimate

stga2012 said:
Dear moderator Coyote,

My name is Gabriele Staubmann and I am a graduate student at the Faculty
of Psychology at the University of Vienna. Working on my Master's degree,
I am conducting an online survey on "Dealing with feelings and negative
thoughts". In this survey we are interested in how people deal with
negative and positive emotions in daily life. We furthermore focus on how
one thinks about negative experiences and problems in general.

In order to reach as many participants as possible to ensure the quality
of the study, I rely on the assistance of institutions, associations,
webpages, forums, and Internet platforms. For this reason I would kindly
ask you for your valuable support by linking to the study website:
Dealing with feelings and negative thoughts – information

I would be very pleased if you are interested in a cooperation! Please
feel free to contact me, if you have any questions or if you need further
information about the study.

Thank you in advance for your support!

Best regards,
Gabriele Staubmann

Flowers-Of-Bloom

Done.

It keeps asking the same questions over and over again but with different wording. Damn psychologists. What a mindf***.

Roman Legion

Done.

It keeps asking the same questions over and over again but with different wording. Damn psychologists. What a mindf***.

Same here, but not only psychologists, but people who make polls.

@dottie: I got to page 3 and got a bit pissed off at how repetitious is was—safe to say, I didn't finish it.

Last edited:

xDreamseller

Was bored so filled it out.

Now I'm depressed thinking about the fact I think about things too much. Dammit! :)

That's the thing I hate most in the world. I wish I could turn my mind off. It's just doesn't shut up. The only thing that works is playing music loud enough to drown it out.

stga2012

Dear participants!

Thanks so much for your help taking part at my online study! For some, the questions in the survey are so similar, but I want to let you know, that they are not the same and that they analyse different aspects. By participating in this study you help us to find out more about the habitual regulation of emotions and negative thoughts.
Thanks a lot!

best regards,
Gabriele Staubmannn

Roman Legion

Dear participants!

Thanks so much for your help taking part at my online study! For some, the questions in the survey are so similar, but I want to let you know, that they are not the same and that they analyse different aspects. By participating in this study you help us to find out more about the habitual regulation of emotions and negative thoughts.
Thanks a lot!

best regards,
Gabriele Staubmannn

My time has no real value to anyone, but I'm not wasting my time on the obviously repetitious questions; after page 3 I closed the tab and I'm not going to finish it. I will tell you it made me irritated and I felt like destroying something.

stga2012

Dear Members!

I woud be very pleased, if you had a look at my online study! Thanks for taking part in the survey!

Nice greetings,
Gabriele Staubmann

stga2012

I am really looking hard for people who want to participate in my study! I would be very pleased if you take part in it!
Best regards,Gabi

stga2012

Anybody else interested in taking part in my study? The study will go until the end of december and if anybody is interested in results, please send me an email: [email protected] !

best regards, Gabi

dean01

that surveys to long winded i like to keep things simple, i just keep busy. if i dwel on things then they start to bother me.