Suicidal tendencies

Hi people,

I'm not speaking about the real suicide deal, no worries.
I just want to ask people on here if they have had those thoughts of suicide
and if i'm not alone on this
that's all

so i'm just wondering, does anybody share this issue with me

Hi people,

I'm not speaking about the real suicide deal, no worries.
I just want to ask people on here if they have had those thoughts of suicide
and if i'm not alone on this
that's all

so i'm just wondering, does anybody share this issue with me

I've pondered it quite a bit years ago. No you're not alone. *thinking of Happy thoughts and shit*

Lilly789

Thoughts of suicide are actually normal for most people... even normal people. Its a way of escape. Any psychologist will tell you that. I worry that some people dont know that and think they are weird and add to their own issues for no real reason. Of course, its always smart to talk to someone about it all regardless.

The difference is the type of thoughts, the frequency, and actions etc. and how much it affects your life etc.

BlueWeepingRose

Yes I often too have thoughts of suicide, I've never done anything however but anytime I'm overwhelmed by something I tend to think of it. Especially if I'm deeply depressed or there's a lot of stress going on in my life.

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
Yes. I sit here tonight, feeling worthless wondering if it's all worth the hassle.
Again I feel as though erasing myself will make no difference to anyone.
I'm a loyal friend, loving person, but I think I'll be alone forever. I feel I'm lost at sea and there's no land in sight. Maybe it's easier if I just put a hole in the floor of the boat and let the darkness swallow me.

WeirdyMcGee

Yup. Absolutely.

I won't ever attempt again but I do think about it. Some days more often than others-- but it always seems to be something in the back of my mind.

Regret93

I've thought seriously about suicide plenty of times, but those thoughts usually deviate into weird fantasies of absurd ways to do it, so it just ends up making me laugh from the sheer cartoonishness of my thoughts. Death by 1000 paper clips. Defense mechanism, I suppose.