Stomach pains?

I knew a girl once that had this. Every time she would stress she would get pain in her stomach.

First things first would be to learn how to handle your nervousness.

Harleyq

Yep! I get irritable bowel syndrome so when I get really nervous, I immediately get stomach pains. It's quite embarrassing at times, too.

sullyS1985

ya ive definately experienced this before, especially when the situation is very anxiety provoking, Im not sure if it is irritable bowel syndrome because ive never been checked for it but i have most definately experienced it!

iamthenra

I have since I was very young. It might be IBS... All I know is I inflate like a hot air balloon, and the pain it causes... Unbearable pain. The three dates I have been on in my lifetime I had to O.D. on gas-ex which only helps just a little bit. I still had to excuse myself for a while to use the bathroom to try to relieve some of that painful pressure. Not fun, and very embarrassing which is why I never tell anyone that I personally know. Just immediate family, and you people whom I will probably never meet anyways....

Harleyq

I had to O.D. on gas-ex which only helps just a little bit.

I honestly don't know if there even is such a thing you can take for IBS, at least not over the counter. I used to take Pepto Bismol but that was actually worse because it would calm my stomach down for a few hours but then after it wore off, my stomach problems were twice as bad as before and then I was REALLY in trouble.

iamthenra

I honestly don't know if there even is such a thing you can take for IBS, at least not over the counter. I used to take Pepto Bismol but that was actually worse because it would calm my stomach down for a few hours but then after it wore off, my stomach problems were twice as bad as before and then I was REALLY in trouble.

Maybe Fleet? Clean out our intestines and then maybe??? Totally unhealthy, but maybe a solution? IDK....:confused:

exquisite

Is IBS a psychological "disease"?

thats what im wondering too...i dont even know what IBS technically is. all i know is, whenever i have to be in a social situation or have to go to meet a boy or something, i always need to take activated carbon (activated charcoal), in the form of a pill. its this russian remedy that helps with stomach aches & ive actually researched this, & it help with IBS too.. it helps, but i cant keep on relying on it.

da_illest101

when i get stressed my stomach get full like i just ate and i'm someone who needs to eat a decent amount of food daily. so even though i feel like my stomach is full i never ate so it makes me sleepy, weak, and unable to concentrate. If i was full before getting stress, i would feel the need to puke, but so far i never did thank god, because i'm mostly stressed in public

I have stomach pains alot due to my anxiety, it was actually one of the first things I got, sign wise, to me getting SP. IN 7th grade I got these super bad pains in my stomach, I was taken to multiple doctors etc, all found nothing. Some 3 months after it started they ended. Only to have new symptoms appear in 8th grade, for example, my issue of having to feel like I have to pee when I get anxious all the time now, even when I don't need to.

Emily_G

Yep! I get irritable bowel syndrome so when I get really nervous, I immediately get stomach pains. It's quite embarrassing at times, too.

I have Irritable Bowel Syndrome normally, but it is WAY worse when I am nervous! Which makes me even more nervous...what if I have to go right before I have to get up and give the speech/sing in church/whatever it is I am nervous about.

I have Irritable Bowel Syndrome normally, but it is WAY worse when I am nervous! Which makes me even more nervous...what if I have to go right before I have to get up and give the speech/sing in church/whatever it is I am nervous about.

I hate those loops, where the initial nervousness is what makes you have stomach pains, or in my case the bathroom issue, but those issues cause more nervousness and it loops. SO EVIL.

dooby-duck

I hate those loops, where the initial nervousness is what makes you have stomach pains, or in my case the bathroom issue, but those issues cause more nervousness and it loops. SO EVIL.

Yes the bathroom issue:D. Whenever I have to do something anxiety causing I get a bad stomach and feel nauseous. I have never vomited in public but have been very close. These are my main anxiety symptoms.