STEP BY STEP

proudmummy

If you don't want to do this, then fine.

I know you probably make little goals for yourself all the time - and then never achieve them. But this worth a shot... why don't we do a thread where we give ourselves little goals every week? start on Monday and then the following Monday, if you've achieved your goal no matter how small, you give yourself another. If not, then try the 1st goal again.

My goal, starting from Monday, is for me and my son to be up, dressed, out of the house by 9am. (I tend to wallow around for ages in the mornings then gradually find myself getting lazier and lazier and I end up staying in the whole day!)

xSleepy

GREAT IDEA!

Mine is...

Starting Monday I will wake up at or before 12pm. No more of this 2:30 crap! :D

Richey

Ooh baby, gonna get to you girrrrl ...haha

new kids on the block, that was a long time ago, they make todays cheesy girl/boy groups look bad and that's saying something :? ..

anyhoo

i shall go to the movies twice this week and approach strangers, only if they seem approachable and in need of a friend though, just to test myself a little more, great idea!

xSleepy

7/7 Ok I failed! I was up last night chatting again!
I woke up at 2:30PM :cry: But I still have the rest of the week to work on this. But on Sunday I woke up at like, 11:30AM :D

UPDATE:7/8 I woke up at 12 30ish today! YAY. Im freakin tired but, no pain no gain right? :roll:

UPDATE:7/9 I woke up at 12:05PM. YAY. I layed down for bed at like 1am. Dont think I fell asleep for a few hours though. But I noticed a difference yesterday. My day seemed longer... even if I did wake up only 2 hours earlier... it helped! :D

I need some goals, like seriously, seriously badly. I've got nothing to look forward to. For now maybe I need to find someone new to talk to, because right now I don't have anyone :(. I don't think that will happen though.

proudmummy

Ok I kinda failed (BUT IT WASNT MY FAULT!) I have been ready everyday BUT the weather has been really bad (heavy showers) all week and don't really wanna be going out in that!!!