Songs That Bring Up Your Mood?

ThatOneShyKid

MIKA - Relax, Take It Easy I love to listen to this one when I'm stressed out from schoolwork or scared/nervous.
Five For Fighting - Story Of Your Life This one gives me hope that I'll find someone who likes me for who I am, and that I'll be able to have a true friend.
Five For Fighting - The Riddle This one gives me hope that maybe there is some meaning to the life that I am living, and that I am not worthless.
Burnham - Don't Be Shy This one makes me motivated to stop being shy and just go with it. And to remind me that there is people out there who feel just like I do.

Last edited:

GhastlyCC

Most any music that Danny Elfman composed for Tim Burton films.They take me back to a happier time...a simpler time....My childhood.
When this thing that plagues all of us(SA) seemed like nothing more than just shyness and I wasn't yet expected to venture out into the world that I would one day irrationally(?) fear.Batman,Batman returns,Beetlejuce,The nightmare before Christmas,Edward scissorhands...they WERE my childhood.
And the music alone
Brings a joyfull gloss to my eyes.::eek::
I choose this song simply because Edward scissor hands is one of my favorite characters/movies of all time.I have always felt that I can relate with him in some ways.
..And it's just a beautiful song.
Edward Scissorhands-Ice Dance - YouTube
Anyway....Sorry for all the text.
It's the only music that id say "brings up my mood" and I feel strongly about it..Just thought id share.
*walks away slightly embarrassed"

Last edited:

MaliceInWickedland

Believe In Dreams(lyrics)-Flyleaf - YouTube

This isn't your typical pick-me-up-song. It starts off slow and melancholy then suddenly becomes more fast paced and inspirational towards the end. This song always makes me want to cry at the beginning because it reminds me of all the crap I went through in life trying to find my place in the world.

"With all the trouble I have caused...
I wonder...
Where do I belong?
Is it here?"

Then as it picks up it starts to remind me of how much I've grown from my experiences and how much closer I am to making my dreams into reality.

"Believe in dreams you love so much.
Let the passion of your heart make them real.
And tell all the ones you love...
Anything and everything you feel.
I believe in dreams..."