some people think im a nerd

N0D

Banned
i wanted to get 360 cause i was a huge halo and halo 2 fan and i felt terrible droppin the franchise after that to switch over to ps3 which doesn't have NEAR as many decent games, but if a huuuuuuuuge company like microsoft can't make a system that doesn't have these serious flaws thats just pathetic.

rodinski

i wanted to get 360 cause i was a huge halo and halo 2 fan and i felt terrible droppin the franchise after that to switch over to ps3 which doesn't have NEAR as many decent games, but if a huuuuuuuuge company like microsoft can't make a system that doesn't have these serious flaws thats just pathetic.

the new one incorporates the gpu on the cpu die itself. i haven't heard of any soldering problems on the new ones. expect overall temps to be signifcantly better as well.

lunaticbinge

Even if anyone does get the ring of death Microsoft will send them a new console free of charge, even if it isn't on warranty. Can't get any better than that. They make all of their money on the software anyway, not the consoles.

Rish

some people think all i do is play ps3 all day they havnt got a clue i hate judgemental people like that oh he dosnt come out so hes addicted to ps3 wtf like and even if i was id rather be doing that than taking drugs and drinking who do people think they are

Haha no people think you're a nerd when you play farmville all day.

petrified eyes

NerdTests.com Fun Tests - Nerd Quiz
and you find out in a few minutes if your nerd

7d68b6edd3.gif
:rolleyes:

From the "new and improved" test:

953b505400a61c76.png
::eek::

Last edited:

Ignace

Even if anyone does get the ring of death Microsoft will send them a new console free of charge, even if it isn't on warranty. Can't get any better than that. They make all of their money on the software anyway, not the consoles.

Well, since the new consoles they do make profit on the systems. :)

Ignace

Lol ... I appareantly missed a question of it but there was no back button so I went back in the browser and while hoping all of my answers would still be there .. nope. Ah well, the questions were about all diffirent nerds. I hate school, don't study blabla. I'm only a PC nerd. ::p:

U

userremoved

On the quiz, who was that dude in the first picture? It's gonna drive me crazy. >.<