Social phobics are cowards!

Love Sweet Love

Pft. I don't cry and whine, that's a trap man. Gets you nowhere. All I am trying to do, and hopefully the rest of my sweet children here, is deal. We're all weirdos, (I ♥ weirdos by the way) but we have to make the best of it. Of course we don't fit in like everyone else. We don't want to whine and cry about, atleast I hope so, we just want to find a way to feel at easeeee.

Last edited:

mrb

that is your opinion lol hey were all diff , if we was all the same how boring would that be , being a social phobic isnt the end of the world , better like that than being a lunatic like hitler who wanted to rule the world , havent you heard the meek shall inherit the earth , naa dont be ashamed of being sa lol , were mostly nice people unlike a lot of social people , who think of nothing but what they can get out of life me me me want want want ect ect gazza

mndigi

The only thing we do is cry and whine about how the world treats us. Of course no one will talk to a weird,quiet person. Think about it, would you feel comfortable around a creepy and quiet person? Heck no! We are nothing but a bunch of losers with nothing important to do but cry and moan about our lot in life.

Well isn't that obvious? Phobia means cowardice.

dottie

why are people who like being alone losers? everyone is different. everyone fits into this world of strict social constructs differently. not everyone is going to slide in like a perfect puzzle piece. and frankly i do not enjoy shoving myself in where i do not fit. yes people are adaptable but only to a degree. i have a strong need to be alone for large parts of the day. others have a strong need to be around others and get a lot of attention. i don't call these people loser attention whores because they need to be around others a lot.

if i seem like i whine and cry a lot that is because this is the sole place i reserve for that. it's kind of a safe dumping ground that no one else knows about. maybe i should get a therapist but i don't have health insurance.

i am a coward when it comes to social interaction. wow, you have me figured out! lol

dottie

Most people say social phobics are "nice" people, but that's only because they are too scared to be mean.

true.

eta:

that REALLY didn't sound right! sorry.

what i mean is: if i weren't afraid of people i would be more confrontational. and maybe that is what i am trying to suppress.

maybe we are the opposite of nice people. maybe i am such a bitch that when i am around others i have so much anxiety because i am trying NOT to look like the complete bitch that i am. does that make sense? it's like i have no desire to be around these people and i feel it so intensely with every fiber of my being, so much that it becomes painfully hard to cover that feeling up. all of my energy is spent trying to come across as nice even though on the inside i am boiling with loathing. loathing for just being around people when i want to be alone.

Last edited: