Social forums just arent what they use be

Rawz

Looking at the recent activity there are 9 threads with posts within the last hour. Seems pretty active.

There are a few sections on this site that don't get much traffic. But it's a really active forum in my opinion.

Hellhound

Super Moderator
I've felt like it's kind of dead lately, yes. But maybe it's because I have the site constantly open in a tab and refresh it from time to time. People don't post THAT often, I believe.

Yeah, I have no life, shaddup :crying:

AGR

Its like this since the time I signed up in 2007,it seems that at the end of spring and start of summer it gets really slow,dont know if its only my impression.

spearhunter

Well I think its pretty normal, we all have SA, so speaking our mind freely and openly its not
something we do very naturally like other.The site might seem dead but there are a lot of souls behind this web site.

JuiceB

Most of my posts are centered around the weekends because of work plus I browse the forum more than I post. Maybe it's the same for others. And I can empathize with other forumers and their comments but I don't quite know how to respond or comfort them so you know how that goes.

Try SAS, I think they are a little busier.
I've lurked from time to time but I see too many posts where people attack each other - something I do not like.

this_portrait

Nah, I don't think this site is inactive. I recently joined a forum for schizoid personality disorder, and compared to here, that place is pretty slow.

fate12321

truth is sometimes i see people post a thread and people just reads it and im like come on at least leave a reply!

otherside

Since I don't post much here anyway, I'm not gonna say much, but two posts caught my attention.

I've lurked from time to time but I see too many posts where people attack each other - something I do not like.

That is pretty much SAS. It's active, you'll get replies prety quickly if that's what you want...but I don't recommend going there. I used to be active over there, but it's just not a nice place at all. It's sort of turned into a "Men have SA worse than woman because woman find it easier to get laid because they're all attention seeking whores who want nothing more than status and they won't have sex with a loser like me, even if they "apparently" have SA myself, and I can't understand because I'm such a nice guy, so it much be because they're all &%^£&!!!!"

Seriously. Don't go over there. Don't get dragged into that.

I went on there a little bit and I could only recognise one girl because of the way she looked. The benefit of this place being quite small is that you really get to know everybody. Even if you've never messaged them directly.

I'm not a regular poster on here, but I am on another place, anxietyspace, and yeah, that's one thing I've noticed. I pretty much know everyone.

razzle dazzle rose

I go through periods where I post more and visit the site a couple times a day, to not posting and not visiting the site for days at a time, sometimes even for a week or two. But I have also noticed that this place seems slower than usual. Me personally, I haven't really been in a posting mood.