so whos gony win this election carry on

whos gony win

• labour

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • conservative

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • lib dems (in other words you dont know)

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • snp (i wish :))

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • hung parliament

Votes: 6 30.0%

• Total voters

FOR REAL

Banned
i hope the labour party wins :)

but whatever party gets voted in, there is none of them lot going to change me into a respectable working man::p:

the only place i can vote is ladbrokes, cause im not on the electoral roll, cause im due thousands of pounds to gas and electric folk.

Remus

Staff member
yup

Viva La Revolution

v4.gif

dooby-duck

I haven't got a clue who to vote for really. There should be a none of the above choice on the ballot paper. MP's all seem to be self serving out of touch with reality idiots. I can remember the Conservative governments of the past and don't want that again, but Gordon Brown isn't really an inspiring choice either.

mrb

who cares they all mess it up anyways :cool: but wait remus for prime minister ? or all the mods on here run the contry , now theres an idea .......

Last edited:

Luke1993

I haven't got a clue who to vote for really. There should be a none of the above choice on the ballot paper. MP's all seem to be self serving out of touch with reality idiots. I can remember the Conservative governments of the past and don't want that again, but Gordon Brown isn't really an inspiring choice either.

There is, it's called not voting lol

zlench

Can't win who ever is in charge. Hopefully there won't be a load of lay off's.

Pineapple

I'm hoping Lib Dems win because they haven't been in power since the 70's I think it was, plus they have more of a chance this year because more people are aware of them due to these tv debates going on.

Their policies seem good enough as well. :)

EDIT: voted for lib dems by accident. ¬.¬ I was meant to vote for hung parliament instead because as much as I' like them to win, I don't think they actually will.

Last edited:

dooby-duck

It's looking like it will be very close this time. Labour lead by Gordon Brown are not very popular. David Cameron has a bad image and the Lib Dems seem to be gaining in popularity and increasingly seem to be worth giving a chance.

FOR REAL

Banned
ive got a bad feeling about this, the torries might win and if they do, im taking a heeder aff the forth bridge

mrb

hmmmm labour i hope , if the torys get in it wont be good , camaron loves the sound of his own vioce , but his politcs suck ...... tipical over educated rich boy who doesnt have a clue about the working class ......

BlackKids

I hope Nick Clegg but surely its gunna be The Tories. Sigh!

Then again I should of properly registered lol