So freaking out...

So I am freaking out. Here is the story, back while I was in college, I would say about 8 months ago. My friend was chatting to a girl that is a friend of his on his phone, texting that is, and he made me talk to her. Well she started texting me on my phone, not much. But she found out through my friend that I am a virgin etc. Now she is talking about coming down here, to where I live, sometime next month, and "fixing" that. I don't know what to do. It isn't like I don't want to, but at the same time, I don't want to. For one, I don't know her at all really, I have seen pictures but that can only do so much, and only tell you what they looked like physically at that time. I can't say she is bad physically either, though I can't say she is directly my type too. And just the thought of all this is killing me with anxiety. Thoughts?

BlackKids

Just try and go with the flow (easier said than done right)
I wouldn't be affaid of telling her how you feel, as in maybe you don't wanna have sex just so your not a virgin anymore.
I lost my viginity when I was 16 and when I look back its kinda depressing I ****ed the first girl I got chance too.
If you show your caring etc etc she'll properly want you more ;)

Krista

Interesting..you've got two choices. Lose your virginity to someone because you can or wait and save it. It's your body, don't let someone having you freaking out over something that's your decision in the end. Tell her "No means no, I'll report you for sexual harassment!" ::p:

philly2bits

Since you posted here asking advice it tells me you have too many doubts at this time and should ask yourself some questions first. Do you want to lose your virginity just because you can or do you want to save it? Do you think you'll be comfortable with someone you don't know or would you prefer someone you know better? Do you think you'll be able to handle any awkwardness that may arise afterwards, either with the girl, the friend who introduced you, or both?

Then you have to think of how it will effect you. What do you think will happen to you if you go through with it? Do you think you'll become too attached to the girl because she was your first time? What if she wants nothing to do with you after?

I'm not trying to scare you or overburden you with questions. But since you're asking advice on the subject it shows you may not be fully ready, some of these should be answered before you make a decision.