• 6-7 hours

Votes: 18 18.0%
  • 7-8 hours

Votes: 27 27.0%
  • 8-9 hours

Votes: 19 19.0%
  • 9-10 hours

Votes: 12 12.0%
  • More than 10 hours (pls tell how many)

Votes: 4 4.0%

• Total voters

Luka

On school days (weekdays) I sleep for 7-8 hours. Usually from 11pm-7am although I used to go to sleep a lot later a few months ago.

Hellhound

Super Moderator
I usually sleep 8-9 hours, but I have days when I sleep 5-6 if I have something to do that forces me to wake up earlier than usual.

Imaginary

I wanted to make only a thread about this but I decided to make it a poll.
How many hours per night do you sleep?

I sleep around 10 sometimes even 11 hours per night and every time I wake up kinda tired and with mild headache, don't know why, I may have breathing problems.
So how about you?

I sleep uncertainly, but there's a lot more time I spend to sleep, because I dunno have a definite routine, and when I have a routine, all mess up because of this habit.

I sleep in the morning until late afternoon, wake up at night until morning. If I wake up I feel sad and tired even though my activities only to sleep and at the computer, I feel so sad because "Ah, I missed an important day again."

black soul

I slept for maybe two hours last light.(lay in bed for 10 hours). I fell asleep for 5-10 minutes at a time and no deep sleep at all. Lots of dreams though.

I feel like crap now.

Castiel

I have a horrible work schedule. I need to be awake around 3:30 to 4:00 am from Friday to Tuesday so I can there at 4:30. Before that I used to sleep 8 to 10 hours. Now I try to sleep around 7:00 PM to get some decent night but I can't seem to fall sleep . It's too early and way too sunny out there unless I really tired. But that only makes wake up at the middle of the night ... too many times. ::(:

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
I sleep around 7 hours I think, with a few nights where I sleep a lot less, like 3-4 hours. I always wake up around the same time so when I fall asleep determines how long I sleep for the most part.