Shy, perhaps lonely, guys seem to like me

Scandic123

Sorry to break it to you:
The-Ugly-Truth.jpg

Although this might be true in some cases, it isn't always true, and I'm pretty sure it can also be the opposite.

nothingmuch

What is the male/female ratio in your classes? When I was in college we had 8 males for every female.

I was guilty of hoping and fantasizing that I could have a romantic relationship with about any female I was around. Maybe if you chat with the male enough to establish that you are interested in being friendly but nothing more?

Livemylife

Livemylife, how would you like to be liked by someone? Like, what is your ideal way of falling in love? Do you like being liked by someone first or liking someone first?

Good question. I would like someone to like me because they think I am a good person/friend. It is very unlikely I'd like a guy first. I am obviously very suspicious of people and I've never liked anyone whom I didn't know very well.

Livemylife

What is the male/female ratio in your classes? When I was in college we had 8 males for every female.

I was guilty of hoping and fantasizing that I could have a romantic relationship with about any female I was around. Maybe if you chat with the male enough to establish that you are interested in being friendly but nothing more?

That could be the case. It seems that other people have much much much more romantic desire than I do. I can't do that because I'm not a friendly person.