Show Me A God

Juggalo

"SHOW ME A GOD!! AHHH!! IM KINDA FEELIN THAT IT IS A FACADE!! AND IF IT ISNT WHY AINT HE DOIN HIS JOB?? SHOW ME A GOD, PLEASE!! LET ME KNOW SOMEONES THERE WHEN IM DOWN ON MY KNEES!!" - TECH N9NE

I feel so mad and depressed at the same time today. I'm depressed about being 22 now, my birthday was yesterday. And today it has been one year since my grandmother who raised me basically, passed away. Thanks "God".

EDIT: I am having some kind of break down, I don't know. But I feel like lashing out.

Last edited:

Lea

Banned
That's life. Life is not meant to be easy, and God is not here to serve nobody's ego and fulfill our selfish wishes. What would become of us if we lived without suffering, suffering is good for our soul.

Juggalo

That's life. Life is not meant to be easy, and God is not here to serve nobody's ego and fulfill our selfish wishes. What would become of us if we lived without suffering, suffering is good for our soul.

That sounds like a load of crap, sorry. Its a glorified version of "He works in mysterious ways". God hates us all. He is a little kid with a magnifying glass and we're the ants.

That sounds like a load of crap, sorry. Its a glorified version of "He works in mysterious ways". God hates us all. He is a little kid with a magnifying glass and we're the ants.

Believe me. I know how you feel. I just had nightmares about being conscripted yet again. I've done it for years in the past, but I just don't have any inner reserves left for anything... Let alone the military bs. That and other stuff.

But I figured that either God's sense of right and wrong, is far beyond what we can imagine. So if you are blaming him... It won't do you good. Or if God is just planning something better for you... then you also shouldn't blame God. But yeah... sometimes it feels that the trials given to you are too much for you to handle...

Suffering may not be good for the soul, but well... I guess I'm somewhat in the same boat... Just have to weather the storm and see what's next. Another storm or some peace at last.

I hate the military/paramilitary/whatever.

Lea

Banned
Every one of us is destroying other life just by living - we have to eat, consume other things that we take from this earth. Millions of animals and plants are dying daily to support our lives. Did you ever objected to it, I don't think so. Everybody thinks he is entitled to everything but doesn't give a **** to what he is destroying himself. We think we are the kings of the planet, and the God is here to fulfill every our stupid wish. But we never think of the harm we ourselves cause to this planet and other living beings. Then we are angry if mother earth protests or our actions turn against us.

Juggalo

Every one of us is destroying other life just by living - we have to eat, consume other things that we take from this earth. Millions of animals and plants are dying daily to support our lives. Did you ever objected to it, I don't think so. Everybody thinks he is entitled to everything but doesn't give a **** to what he is destroying himself. We think we are the kings of the planet, and the God is here to fulfill every our stupid wish. But we never think of the harm we ourselves cause to this planet and other living beings. Then we are angry if mother earth protests or our actions turn against us.

I'm really not following you here. If anything what you're saying makes a case that there IS no God. What God would make an Earth like that? Where his creations kill and eat each other?

Juggalo

You you got me there. But I have mental problems but I have never questioned God, well maybe when I was a young teen and really immature. But to each their own.

I hope you're not inferring that its immature to question God. Some of the most intelligent people out there are atheists.

Lea

Banned
I'm really not following you here. If anything what you're saying makes a case that there IS no God. What God would make an Earth like that? Where his creations kill and eat each other?

Yeah it seems stupid. But I don't think you would protest here if you didn't suffer personally right now, if your grandmother was still alive and you were stuffing yourself full somewhere in KFC :). Would you think about God at all? Everybody shouts out only when they themselves start to have problems.

Btw. my grandmother also died, but why should I curse God because of that. Millions of people die every day and God is not going to save your grandmother just because she's yours.

Juggalo

I was talking about myself :) but shouldnt this thread be in the "off topic" section?

Well, I AM feeling this way partly because of my SA. But I see what you mean, maybe the thread does belong there. I just wasn't sure where to put it exactly.

Juggalo

Yeah it seems stupid. But I don't think you would protest here if you didn't suffer personally right now, if your grandmother was still alive and you were stuffing yourself full somewhere in KFC :). Would you think about God at all? Everybody shouts out only when they themselves start to have problems.

Btw. my grandmother also died, but why should I curse God because of that. Millions of people die every day and God is not going to save your grandmother just because she's yours.

My grandmother was like my mother. She was more of a mother to me than my real mom will ever be. Do you understand now? It was like losing my mother, and it happened to me the day after my 21st birthday.

EDIT: And it was totally unexpected. We got a call the night before, the night of my birthday, that she had been taken to the hospital from the nursing home and would probably not make it. The ****ing nursing home hadn't even gave us any inkling that she was like that.

Luke1993

So what should we do? We cannot fight God lol, half of us don't even believe in him!

But this thread is titled "Show me a God" so that I will do!

zeus.gif

This is Zeus. My favourite god lol.

I mean no harm by this, it's just my crappy sense of humour. Anyway, I think we all suffer from moments like this at some point or another in our lives. Just carry on living your life, bad luck doesn't last forever!

Last edited:

Lea

Banned
My grandmother was like my mother. She was more of a mother to me than my real mom will ever be. Do you understand now? It was like losing my mother, and it happened to me the day after my 21st birthday.

EDIT: And it was totally unexpected. We got a call the night before, the night of my birthday, that she had been taken to the hospital from the nursing home and would probably not make it. The ****ing nursing home hadn't even gave us any inkling that she was like that.

Yeah it might be sad, but mother nature is impartial, doesn't care about personal lives of us or what we want. You must still bear in mind that you're not alone with bad destiny on this earth!

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
I am agnostic--I see no logical reason to believe in a god or gods, but there's no definitive proof otherwise either.

If someone else can manage to believe, and find comfort in that, what do I gain from ****ing on their hope? Not a thing.

Juggalo

I want to believe but I just can't. If I was a true atheist and really didnt believe or have any desire to down to my core, this subject wouldn't bother me.

mrb

i look at it this way if you take Comfort in praying then do it .. lots of people live there lives reading the bible going to church ect ect some people have turned to god and changed there lives for the better ... i dont belive in all the adam and eve stuff but i do belive there is a god , and also i belive how you have lived your life will be judged by god when you die .. just my view ..

mrb

I will not post again on this thread. But I used to be the type who did not care nor did i beleive but that has changed over the years, too many strange/unexplainable things happen for there not to be a higher power. Just my opinion.

yeah a lot of things bazza ;)

EVOLUTION: everything came from a bacteria, who made the f***** bacteria, where the hell did it come from..
GOD: supposedly made everything , who made him..
Trinity: :S
maybe there is a God, it would make more sense than evolution, and believing in him is just easier, even tho feel lie a hypocrite sometimes..
IT DOESN'T MATTER WHETHER OR NOT HE EXISTS, IT'S UP TO U TO FIGHT FOR UR HEALTH! believe in yourself, doctors, therapy, u can have HOPE WITHOUT GOD!!!!!!