Should I tell him I have SA?

Well I told him. and he seems fine with it:) I just hope it doesn't get old.

Now is it just me? or does everyone in a relationship with social phobia think the other person will get bored and tired of them?:/

mrb

hmmm well as you say hes a little quiet himself , just say something like i get a little anxious around people i dont know , im sure it will all work out fine

mrb

Now is it just me? or does everyone in a relationship with social phobia think the other person will get bored and tired of them?:/

its not just sa people that feel like that my gf hasnt got sa , and she has said that to me a few times , guess we all need a little reasurence sometimes .. i just say dont be silly and give her a kiss :)

Silvox Black

Well in order to answer, I would have to ask you, is he an open minded person who is willing to care for you and will not leave you if he feels it is too difficult to maintain the relationship? When divulging such knowledge about yourself, one must be aware of the potential partner's beliefs and maturity on this sort of issue. If you believe he is trustworthy and willing to stay with you, I would tell him. If not, then well, you may stay with him if you so wish and allow him to find out on his own.

Well in order to answer, I would have to ask you, is he an open minded person who is willing to care for you and will not leave you if he feels it is too difficult to maintain the relationship? When divulging such knowledge about yourself, one must be aware of the potential partner's beliefs and maturity on this sort of issue. If you believe he is trustworthy and willing to stay with you, I would tell him. If not, then well, you may stay with him if you so wish and allow him to find out on his own.

Ummm not sure yet. We've only been dating for a month. How will I know?

Emily_G

It's not just you.

Silvox Black

Ummm not sure yet. We've only been dating for a month. How will I know?

Well in that case, I would suggest waiting and finding out more about his character before you make any decisions. Although from one of your previous comments, it seems you already told him?

just wanna b normal

I'm currently dating a guy right now and I'm so afraid of him thinking I'm too quiet. I'm so afraid from my last bf that he'll end up not wanting to see me because of it.

It takes a while for me to open up and feel comfortable around a new person. I just hope he stays around long enough to realize it.

Would it be a bad thing to tell him I get anxiety around new people?

i think you should tell him be honest he will understand at least when he knows he wont be wondering y u r so quiet! amybe this wil help How to Overcome Social Phobia | eHow.com